•ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•

Jungkook POV
Yoongi, today I would be taking a good look over the police officer himself. I wanted to check in to see if they were working on the case, and maybe even get in on the police action as I had access to their body cameras. The one I was most interested was Yoongi's if need be.

I panned over to Camera five, the forensic science office where both Yoongi and a cop I knew as officer Sultaire. The officer had slick, dark black hair and sky blue eyes. There was no time to waste, I had to tune into what all the talk was about at the Las Vegas Police station.

"There were no visible prints at the scene of the crime, Officer Min, crash scenes are very hard to decipher." The black haired officer stated in a very serious manner.

"Yes, I know. This had to be a murder, it was no normal crash scene. The car of Jimin Park is much more damaged then the car with the runaway victim. I can't believe we had to cover up the fact that both victims had no alcohol in their system when in reality we know just one." Yoongi showed frustration in his dark and mysterious eyes. "Did we ever get any footage from the City Central Law Camera's?"

"It took us quite along time, but we finally got the footage available to us. We're lucky that the camera has night vision,but the culprit is not very easy to decipher." Officer Sultaire's tone of voice took me back a bit, but I was intrigued at the fact that I could see the the footage of that night.

I panned to camera six as they moved to the computers in the forensic science room. I was behind the backs of both Yoongi and Officer Sultaire. The male with slick black hair opened up the recent file, and played the clip.

The clip was in colorized night vision. I was in a bit of shock that the lawyers office that Namjoon worked at had colored night vision instead of your standard night vision where all you would be seeing is various shades of green. I kept my eyes open for any suspicious behavior of Yoongi, and on the footage itself.

Yoongi pressed the play button, and put it into slow motion so it was easy to spot the crime at hand. The light blue mustang of Jimin's collided into a shiny black car that I couldn't quite tell the brand. It camouflaged into the night like a bat. All I saw was the reflection of the streetlight hit the hood, and the car didn't have its headlights on. There was no way that could be a mistake, and most newer models headlights are automatic.

As the cars were close to colliding, I saw the figure of what appeared to be a man drop and roll out of the black vehicle. The man was draped in all black and the lighting appeared to make him have either dirty blonde or brown locks on his head as he ran off into the darkness onto another city street. The cars were quick to collide after the disappearance of the man, I had a guess at about 40 miles per hour. The mustang was jolted foward at an alarming rate as glass flew onto the sidewalks and city street. The headlights of the vehicle went out, creating more darkness.  I awaited for someone to speak so I could take notes of this horrific scene.

"The male figure appears to be between the height of 5'9 and 5'11. It's a very wide range, but not something we're not familiar with. Luckily for you, that means you're out of the pictures. As your height or hair color does not match the criminal." the tone of Yoongi's coworker stayed more neutral as he spoke. I took note of the criminals height.

5'9 to 5'11. All in range of my friends.

"I was apart of this case for a suspect in the first place!" Yoongi's tone had risen a bit as he looked at the taller officer.

"Anyone who was friends or in anyway associated with Mr.Park was put down as a suspect."

"I was at the scene at the crime minutes after it went over the radio. I don't understand why I was a suspect at all." Yoongi looked a bit furious, and even a bit suspicious of his own coworker.