•ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴛᴇɴ•

Jungkook POV
I watched over Yoongi in his office like a hawk in the late afternoon. He was typing some new information onto a black laptop, it appeared to be more on the supposed murder of Jimin. I had zoomed in on the paper out of curiosity to know what the officer was up to.

The door opened up unexpectedly, a figure of a woman came in holding a young child. Her hair was bright pink, similar to Evaline's, Taehyung's friend. Yoongi looked up from his laptop with a bright gummy smile at the small child, who appeared to be at least six, a bag held in her available hand.

Yoongi rose from his small desk chair. "Thanks Eva for bringing Ivy. We're going to have a fun time this weekend!" I rose an eyebrow a bit, I had almost forgetting about the fact that he had an ex wife. Evaline was only a year older than him. The two had married young, which may have been the reason for their later divorce.

"No problem at all. She's missed you!" The pink haired female handed Ivy off to Yoongi, who had the same chocolate locks as him. Ivy immediately climbed onto Yoongi, she didn't seem to be a social child.

"I like dads work!" She clapped her hands excitedly.

"I know you do! It's just some simple office work for the end of the day! I get off early just for you!" Yoongi looked the happiest as he cooed to the child. She clapped her hands, and played with the badge on Yoongi's chest.

Evaline smiled. "I'll pick her up Monday!" She bellowed as she walked out of the room with a wave. Leaving the bag next to his desk. Yoongi waved back to her, and sat back down on his black office chair, Ivy sat on his lap and looked at the computer in awe.

The door of Yoongi's wasn't left shut for long. The figure of Taehyung walked in, taking a seat in front of his desk. A confused looked plastered his face as he saw the young girl, but he also had a bit of envy in his eyes.

"Yoongi, before we get started. Since when did you have a child?" The blue haired male asked, puzzled.

"Ivy, she's six. I had her with my ex wife Evaline. I see her every now and then when I get the time off. Ivy, this is Tae."

Ivy looked up at Taehyung with bright eyes. "Hi TaeTae!"

"Ah that's cute." He smiled a bit, flashing his classic boxy smile. "I wanted to adopt with Hoseok." The blue haired male mumbled, before speaking more audibly "She'll be at the house then right?"

"Yes she will." The chocolate brown haired male nodded. "What did you come in here to talk about?"

"Something I never though I would. I want Hoseok to be Interrogated." The makeup artist looked like he wanted to burst into tears at the thoughts that were crossing his mind in that moment. Yoongi managed to reach for a pen and paper.

"Elaborate more. I'm all ears." The orbs of Yoongi's eyes were widened.

"When I-" he sighed heavily. "When I started to hang out with Jimin more, he started to become more cold. The "hang outs." Turned into making out when we could. Then it turned into the bedroom. The further we moved, the more distant he became. The most affection he gave was a small peck on the lips or a hug before I left for work. This isn't where it ends, after Jimin's death, a selfish side of him rose. The heart smile of his- was less. He no longer the selfless Hoseok I had first met."

Yoongi nodded his head. A small hint of pleasure in his eyes. Ivy seemed unbothered as she was practically sleep on Yoongi's chest. "This is- quite the information you bring me. I'll get him in later. Can you take Ivy home so I can do so?"

Taehyung nodded his head as he looked to Ivy. "Thank you. Of course, it'll be no problem." Taehyung stood up, Yoongi did the same. It didn't disrupt the young chocolate haired girl as she was handed over to Taehyung. The blue haired male picked up Ivy's bag.

"Dad?" She said one solo word as she seemed to wake up.

"Ah, Ivy I'm not your Dad but I'll watch over you for a while." Taehyung explained to the tired young girl who enjoyed being carried around, instead of walking.

Her eyes widened in thought. "Other dad!" She squealed with excitement at the name.

"Whatever you say Ivy, whatever you say." He couldn't help but smile widely at the name of a father figure as they walked out of the office. I, of course, took down a couple of quick notes.

The vibe between Yoongi and Taehyung felt different, I can't really pin point why.

Yoongi has a child? It seems that I was more caught up in college when she was born.

///
The blonde doctor, dressed in his uniform, and his ID attached to the blue doctor's coat. Yoongi seemed far too desperate to get this session started, he had that look in his eyes as he sat directly across from Hoseok, while Officer Sulitare held a pen and paper.

"Dr.Jung, describe the night of Jimin's death more in detail." Yoongi raised his chocolate eyebrows out of curiosity.

The blonde nodded. "As the knowledge goes, Jimin was rushed in, covered in blood, and his ribcage was morphed." He sighed and contained in. "Another doctor I work with was assigned to the bullet wound patient, while a nurse and I did the vitals of Jimin. We attempted emergency surgery on him, which was risky, but that was the cause of his death." Guilt traced his eyes.

Notes were being written as Yoongi nodded his head. "Would you have ever intentionally killed Jimin?"

"No, Jimin and I we're friendly. When we scheduled the survey, we knew that it would be risky. Jimin didn't die from the accident, he died trying to be saved." The blonde sighed remembering that night.

"What was the rate of survival for the surgery?" Yoongi threw out an unexpected question.

"It was twenty percent survival rate." Hoseok's tone had become blunt. Both officers nodded there head, almost in sync.

"Thank you for your time, I know you have work soon." Yoongi practically signaled the doctor to get up. Hoseok got up from the chair, nodding. He did his class doctor walk out of the room. Both officers knew that they were onto something.

"Add him to the suspect list?" Officer Sulitare looked at Yoongi with his ocean blue eyes.

"Yes, add him to the suspect list." The chocolate brown Officer nodded his head. I let the ink flow onto the journals papers.

Hoseok was now a suspect....hmmm

///

Moonlight always reminds me of you.

That's why you appear at night...

Or when you did appear at night.

The moonlight would reflect off of your face.

It went from soft, and joyous.

Too pure ice.

That made the room I'm trapped in feel colder.

...something you never were.

///