•ɴᴏᴛᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•

Jungkook POV
Ever since the previous day, I had been curious about what Taehyung was doing in that little studio of his.  The sun always seemed to shine into it. I spotted him working on a client, as he talked with his coworkers. The makeup being applied onto the cherry locked male's face with ease as he multitasked.

"Taehyung, where is your engagement ring? You usually bring it into work." A woman who's name I had heard as Irene spoke. She had coffee colored eyes, and violet hair.

"Oh, uh, it needed to be resized." The blue haired male was quick to make up an excuse, hiding what was truly going on his personal life.

"Oh I see." Irene raised an eyebrow out of suspicion, but kept focus on her work.

As minutes passed by the modern white room was silent. Taehyung finished up his client first, earning a major tip as he stood there, taking what looked to be a twenty. I then saw the cherry red male go up to the front of the building to pay for his work. The grape haired woman finished up her sky blue haired client not long after, earning a similar tip.

"I think it's time for me to go on break." Irene stated, and looked at the time on the clock. Taehyung nodded in response. She walked out of the room, and as she walked out the figure of Yoongi walked in.

The chocolate brown male walked towards Taehyung. "Ah, so who gave you the idea for blue hair?" A hint of jealously roamed in his voice.

A smirk formed on his face."Oh, Joonie, he said it would look good on me. Besides, you were busy last night weren't you?"

The jealously appeared more obvious on the officers face."Don't call him "Joonie" around me." He scowled. "Why would you even think of going onto him again, I thought you two were done."

"I was, but with a little persuasion I got my way yesterday morning. Ah, poor Jin, but he's a joy too." The blue haired male look oh so confident as he stood in front of Yoongi.

"You need to stop messing around with everyone." His chocolate brown eyes could have been filled with fire. "I accidentally told Hoseok about the marks I gave you."

"I thought we were going to keep this a secret a little longer. You caused him to have a sudden outburst!"

"Yes I did, because you're mine." Yoongi abruptly claimed.

"What tells you that, I have two others under my belt." Taehyung bit his lip as he looked at a very jealous Yoongi.

"I'll make you mine once you get out of this mess with Hoseok. Better off, I can make this more of a mess." A suddenly burst of confidence overcame Yoongi,

"I would like to see you try, Yoongi." Taehyung kept that same sickening smirk on his face.

"I will, see you back at the house. I have a few more places to be. My partner is waiting in the cop car. We have to make a visit to the hospital, and a check on our old friend Jungkook" My heart skipped a beat at my name, I had almost forgetter that he was making a visit with Officer Sultaire.

"Oh, I'll definitely see you later." The two kissed quickly, most likely to avoid being caught. Yoongi waved, and exited the room. Exchanging places with Irene, who must have just gotten off her break.

///

I cracked the code of the hospital camera's effortlessly. After various clocks, I found Hoseok rushing down a second floor hallway, the sun beaming on his caramel skin. The blonde, almost making it to the room he was on route for was stopped by Yoongi, like it was meant to happen.