•ɴᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ•

Jungkook POV
After Dinner, I snuck into the computer lap to retrieve my laptop. That was the only purpose going to dinner had. Otherwise socializing with other was pure misery. I went a month streak without talking to those people, fools if I must say. They were just other's to me. That's what I enjoyed calling them.

The need for the laptop this late at night, was for Hoseok. I wanted to catch him on his break, which, may sound boring, but I want to see if I catch any information about Hoseok and Taehyung's current relationship. Hoseok always talked with a lot of people and this was definitely something to gossip about.

I focused on Camera 15, where Hoseok sat with a coworker on his ten o'clock break.  Funnily enough talking with Dr.Williams, the doctor from yesterday evening. They sat at a tall table, Hoseok held a coffee in his hand and had a salad in front of him. There was his phone conveniently placed next to all of his items on the white,barista like table.

Hoseok finally threw out a piece of dialogue after a couple of minutes."Jennifer, I don't think Tae wears the ring on his finger anymore." His chocolate brown eyes were filled with fear more than pain as he looked Jennifer in the eyes. It was like he feared losing Taehyung.

"You caught him the other day, without the ring, do you think he could be seeing someone else?" The brunette female,had a sudden spark in her emerald green eyes.

Hoseok bit his lip out of habit. "Why would he do that after nine years of being together? What would even cross his mind to have an affair?" This was something to take note of, a possible cheater at hand. I let the black ink hit the paper that was only noticeable by the light of the computer, and dim moonlight.

Affair. Who could he be after if so?

"It's just a speculation." Jennifer tapped her mint green nails on the table. Hoseok abruptly sighed as his phone went off.

"Speaking of the devil, it's Tae. I better take this. I guess." Hoseok picked up his phone, and got up from the table. "Hello?" His pace was quick as he walked out of the hospital doors. I switched to Camera 16 at an alarmingly fast rate. Hoseok stood on the outdoor Patio.

Hoseok proceed to speak under the colorized night vision. "Why are you calling me?"

"What I can't call my own fiancé?" Taehyung had a slur in his voice. He seemed a bit taken back by the tone of Hoseok. I could make out a bit of loud music in the background.

"I never said you couldn't, but you would drunk and like you're at a club." The blonde males eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Seokie! I'm not drunk, but I am at a club and let me tell you I had the time of my life. Don't worry, because I know you like too, Yoongi is picking me up and taking me home."

"You're voice has a slur. You are drunk. If it's the kind of club I'm thinking for you to have "the time of your life." Then I don't know what kind of fiancé you are, one that clocks in and out?" The blonde's tone was a bit more stern this time around.

"We never get to have any excitement anymore. You're always working!" Anger came out through the phone, Hoseok moved it away from his right ear after the sudden outburst.

"There are more ways to have fun then have sex every day of the week! I do take time off for you, we go on vacations, we manage to go on dates, we hang out with our friends, we have indoor movie nights like we have for the past nine years, I make you dinner when I don't work because you like when I cook. I spend money on you and I rarely get anything in return! What have I gotten in return for the past year, is that you've just become more caring for your work title and very little appreciation. I still stay with you because I'm selfish and I fucking love you. I proposed to you last year because I thought you felt the same, but now I'm seeing something I don't want to." There were tears that were being held in Hoseok's chocolate brown eyes. "And you're the one that made the first move too, Do you know how much this hurts!" There was pain written across Hoseok's face, holding in every tear he possibly could.

"Seokie, it's not like that, please! I do love you, I appreciate everything you do for me." The slurred tone came from the phone.

"Talk to me when you're sober. The alcohol is talking for you. I'm not sure if it's telling the truth, or if it's telling me lies." A tear fell down Hoseok's face.

"Seokie-"

"Stop, just stop. Splash some cold water on your face when you get home." The melancholy, yet caring tone came from Hoseok.

"Alright, Fine. Yoongi is here."  A small amount of doubt was in the other male's voice.

"Then go." Hoseok took the phone from his ear, and hung it up before Taehyung could get in anymore words. He looked at the phone with such regret in his eyes, such sorrow. A tear fell onto the shiny object as he slipped it into his coat pocket, only to be put away after break.

Hoseok stood there and cried, until he couldn't anymore. The blonde wiped away his tears, and took a deep breathe before stepping inside of the brightly lit hospital. Jennifer's emerald eyes widened as he sat down at the table. Hoseok pulled out his phone, and practically slammed it down on the table. It caught attention of a few other Nurses and doctors in the room.

"Taehyung  called me when and he is drunk. He's cheating on me by going to gay strip clubs, he's probably having sex with Yoongi for all I know." Hoseok took a deep sigh.

Jennifer raises her right eyebrow, which was a lighter brown than her chocolate locks, then spoke in a calm tone in a way to reassure the blonde. "You can't continue to let this hurt you, do you think that he deserves a second chance?"

"I've done everything for him. I really love him and I'm afraid that it would hurt me more than it would him." Hoseok refrained from crying as he tapped his nails on the table. "I want to marry him, but I don't think he wants the same."

"Let sometime pass, and see were your relationship goes. Unfortunately for the both of us, we're best to clean up and get back to work." The blonde nodded, And both of them got up from the barista themed table. I shut the laptop, and took down some general observations.

Hoseok is willing to let Taehyung hurt him.  At what cost? His bank account? And his heart?

Taehyung called Hoseok "Seokie" a name I haven't heard him called Hoseok since high school.

The alcohol must have been strong enough to bring back such a sweet nickname.

Of course Hoseok isn't taking what Taehyung has to say, but who would when he's...more in it for the money.   

I arose from my desk, and decided to add a word to my wall with the bloody red paint. It was significant to Hoseok, and his ongoing life. He was indeed a bit selfish for Taehyung, but aren't we all a little selfish when it comes to love?

///

It was at least an early  2am, I could tell by the way the moonlight shined thorough the window. I was alone, on the rock solid bed. Stuck with my journal and black ink pen. The ink was always so smooth against this smooth paper.

I miss your visits. Your late night visits, when you shine bright like the moon.

Where are you? Why don't you like to visit me much anymore Jimin?

Would I even get an answer to these questions?

Ha...probably not. I'm just insane. That's what they all say. "Ah Mr.Jeon? He went insane after the passing of his fiancé."

Ha. Funny. But people like to joke around.

Tell me about how I need to fix my hair...

But it was always you who helped.. even if you were shorter. You fixed it up, if it needed to be. If it was fine you would smile and tease me by saying "Jungkookie! You got your hair right today!" With a bright eye smile.

Yes, your sweet eye smile.

I'm getting off topic.

But They're probably right.

I am insane.

///