•ɴᴏᴛᴇ sɪx•

Jungkook POV
I hadn't checked on Jin yet, so today I would take the opportunity too. The man was a journalist after all, but unfortunately for me I caught him on his lunch break, eating at his desk like a few others were, most likely caught up in the last few pages of their writing or even causally going through social media. Was it so unfortunate? Only time will tell the answer to that question.

Jin tapped on his keys, and continued to use his mouse to scroll a bit as he ate his chicken quesadilla that looked fresh from a restaurant, although I could only assume that it was leftovers, just microwaved to look as fresh as it did.

Jin suddenly sparked up with no hesitation, putting down his quesadilla. The figure of a dirty blonde Namjoon appeared on the camera, dressed in more causal clothing. I was quite started at his appearance at this time of day, it was one in the afternoon. I had thought that he would be at work by now, but nonetheless he was here.

"Joon! I forgot it was you day off." The light brown haired male raised from his desk chair, and pulled Namjoon into an immediate hug which the taller male returned.

"Ah, Yeah it is. I took it off for you." Namjoon smiled a bit.

Jin has the biggest smile plastered on his his face. "We haven't had time together like this in forever. I've missed it! I really have."

"I just...wanted to make it up to you. You're my husband after all, and the last time we had a date was two months ago." Namjoon showed his smile that made his dimples show. I didn't know if I could read that quite as genuine, knowing his previous interactions with Taehyung.

"Yeah, Yeah it was. I miss our dates, I miss us just being together." Jin sounded cheerful as he stood in front of Namjoon.

"Don't worry tonight will be fun." The blonde kissed Jin. "I better get going, I don't want to keep you from work."

"Yeah, see you tonight. Jin kept a smile on his face, and sat down at his desk to resume what was left of his lunch, and soon back to work, which consisted of typing the articles within the news paper. I put the pen across the paper, letting the ink flow like blood through my veins.

Namjoon seemed nice, but almost... too nice.

Jin was always happy, always...cheerful.

I put down the pen in a quiet manner. I wanted to check up on Taehyung and Hoseok, to see if they actually proceeded to go on a date. I had to hack into the cameras again, but it was oh so easy to.

I was in their living room, watching a Hoseok who was sat with shoes on, ready to go. Wearing a button up shirt, and black skinny jeans. The outfit had the accessory choice of a hat. Taehyung wasn't present where I could see him, most likely in the bathroom or bedroom.

"Tae! What's taking you so long! I thought we're leaving at 12:30!" Hoseok shouted in the direction of the hallway, taking his attention away from his phone.

"Dying my hair took longer than expected!" The previously brunette male came out with fresh blue locks. "What's got you in such a mood?" He sat down next to the blonde, and squished his face like he was a baby. Being a bit more touchy towards Hoseok than he usually was.

"I didn't sleep to much last night. I tried but I didn't catch what I needed." It was true, Hoseok looked overworked.

"You really need to take a day off, babe." Taehyung looked into the blondes doe eyes and kissed him on the lips willingly. "Let's get going now."

Hoseok nodded his head, still showing a visible smile. "We're going to that Solar Eclipse place right?" The blonde stood up, followed by Taehyung.