From Hell Alone

I looked at my hands and they were glowing red and sizzling. The rider wants out.

Y/N: "Shit! I gotta go."

I sprung up from the sofa and made my way to the door. But before I opened it I collapsed on the floor, holding my chest from pain.

Kumi: "Y/n?!"

Kumi ran by my side and tried to help me up.

Y/N: "Back AWAY!"

I swung my arm at Kumi but thankfully she dodged it.

Y/N: "Kumi...i"

Realizing what I've done, I ran out the door.

Rias: "This isn't good we need to follow him."

I practically ran down the stairs and out the front door. My face is already burning off my body. As soon as I stepped outside I heard a loud hellish roar, I found my bike has already transformed.

 As soon as I stepped outside I heard a loud hellish roar, I found my bike has already transformed

I mounted on my bike and let the rider take me away. My skin burned away leaving my flaming skull. I rode down the streets of Kuoh going to fast to comprehend. Glass would break when I drove by them, cars would flip if they were to close.

I kept riding until a sound stopped me. A sound of a girl crying. It sounded like that nun from earlier, Asia.

3rd pov

Issei is driving his bike down the street, heading to his client.

Issei: "Man this blows. I'm never going to be harem king like this."

Issei arrived at his client's home, he got off his bike and walked up to the door and knocked. When he knocked the door slowly opened.

Issei: "uhh...h-hello?"

No answer so Issei cautiously enters the home.

Issei: "Did someone summon a devil?"

Issei walks deeper into the house and finds...blood...lots of it. Issei backs away as he suddenly felt the urge to vomit.

???: "Well, well, well."

A man steps out from the shadows.