Fighting Fire With Hellfire (Pt. 2)

Y/n was standing on the battlefield where Riser and he will fight. As he was waiting for the fight to begin, he started to recall the conversation that happened earlier.

~~~~~~~~

Sirzechs: "What would you like for your reward if you win, Rider? A title? A woman of great beauty? Ask and you shall receive..."

Y/n pointed at Rias.

Y/N: "...I want her, Rias Gremory."

Y/n words caused Rias to blush.

Sirzechs: "And you Riser?"

Riser looked at Y/n with a grin.

Riser: "His head... A public execution, so everyone can see that the ghost rider is nothing."

Y/n glares at Riser.

Rias: "W-Wait, -"

Sirzechs: "Done."

Rias: "What?! Sirzechs, you can't be serious?!"

Y/N: "No, it's fine Rias."

Y/n staring down Riser.

Y/N: "I'll remember that Riser. You better hope you hurt me out there. Because I'm really going to hurt you."

Riser grinned.

Riser: "Oh, Riser will."

~~~~~~~~~

Y/n opened his eyes with determination on his face.

Y/N: "I won't fail you, Rias."

Riser was on the other side of the arena with his menacing smirk, ready for the fight.

Sirzechs: "Alright, it's time to begin."

Y/N: "I'm ready whenever the chicken is."

Riser's flaming wings sprouted from his body as he took flight.

Riser: "Let's get this over with. I'm looking forward to watching your decapitated head fall off your body."

Y/N: "We'll see about that.."

Fire ignited Y/n head, his skin burned away turning him into the ghost rider.

Ravel: "You messed with the wrong family this time, you freak! My brother will tear you a new one!"

G/R: "Who are you again?"

Ravel: "I am Ravel-"

G/R: "That was a joke... I really don't care who you are."

Sirzechs: "Begin!"

Riser started flying towards Y/n as he began running to Riser. Riser started throwing balls of fire which hit Y/n but showed no effect. Y/n stopped running and whipped out his chain that was wrapped around his torso. He whipped it at Riser and made contact, burning his skin.

Riser: "Why you little..."

Riser channeled all of his power into a huge fireball and unleashed it at Y/n. It made contact and sent him flying into the walls of the stadium.

Now's the time for battle music: Slipknot - The devil in I

I know I've used it before but it's to good of a song.

Riser flew over to the collapsed wall and started laughing.

Riser: "This is the power of the mighty ghost rider? You're nothing but a mortal, meddling in things you don't understand."

Unaware by Riser, the torches that surrounded the stadium began to point towards the rubble where Y/n was by some unknown force.

Riser: "You know, I might postpone the execution so you can attend the wedding... Or have your execution at the wedding. Now that would be a great wedding present."