Revelations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Rider can be seen driving down a empty highway in the dead of night. Y/n lost consciousness shortly after Zarathos taking full control.

As the Rider continued driving, he took a turn onto a old dirt road. Shortly after driving down the road he passed a sign reading "San Venganza".

He eventually came upon a old abandoned western town.

The rider stopped and dismounted his bike

The rider stopped and dismounted his bike. He walked towards the old town until a sound of a horse running stopped him. He turned around to see...another ghost rider?

???: " What the hell are you doing here, Zarathos?"

Zarathos: "How do you know it's me, old man?"

???: "You display an unusual aura when you take control. Besides, y/n knows nothing of this place."

Zarathos: "So you know of the boy?"

???: "Everyone does. Now, why are you here?" the rider said in a more stern tone.

Both Ghost Riders has an intense stare down until Zarathos speaks.

Zarathos: "Blackheart has escaped once again." as Zarathos says this, he begins to walk around the town with the other rider right behind him on his horse.

Zarathos: "I'm looking for the contract of San Venganza. He must never find it."

(This story doesn't entirely follow the movie. In this universe, blackheart never found the contract so it's still hidden away.)

???: "And what will you do when you find it? Give it to Mephisto?"

Zarathos growls and glares at the other rider.

???: "If the contract winds up in any of their hands, nothing will stop them from taking over this world."

Suddenly another voice speaks from behind the two ghost riders.