The Phoenix and The Demon

School just ended and y/n along with Kumi, Asia and Issei are headed to the club.

Kumi: "So what's been up with Rias lately?"

Asia: "I don't know...but I hope she's ok."

Issei: "That time of the month?"

Everyone glares at Issei.

Issei: "It's just a thought...."

Y/N: "I don't know what's up with her...but I plan on finding out."

Everyone soon arrived at the ORC building, as everyone walked to the doors to the clubroom, they heard a voice that didn't belong to anyone they knew. But y/n recognize the voice belonging to the woman from last night.

They opened the doors to find Rias speaking to Grayfia. They turned to y/n and the others.

Grayfia: "Ah, greetings, young rider. I hope you are well rested after our intrusion last night."

Y/N: "I slept well, thank you Grayfia."

Issei whispers to y/n.

Issei: "Dude, you know this milf?"

Y/n glared at Issei.

Y/N: "I met her last night."

Rias got up from her chair and spoke.

Rias: "Now since everyone is here, we can finally begin."

Grayfia: "Lady Rias, do you mind if I speak openly?"

She puts her hand out to silence her peerage.

Rias: "(Sigh) let's hear what she has to say."

But before Grayfia could speak a bright flash of orange light emerged from the side of the room. The light revealed to be a magic circle, it quickly erupted into a giant flame, accompanied by the sound of a phoenix's cry.

Rias stared at the flame with spite while the others stared with worry. Except for y/n.

The roaring fire eventually disperses and a blonde-haired man dressed in a red suit can be seen.

He sighs as he finishes his teleportation

Riser: "And Riser has finally arrived in the human realm..."

Y/n felt great power from this man, similar to Rias.

He must be a pureblooded devil. Y/n thought.

The man apparently named Riser turns to Rias.

Riser: "I've come all this way to see you...my beloved Rias."

You could tell the way this guy spoke that he meant ill intentions to Rias. Just pretty much everything about this guy y/n disliked.

Y/N: "Can someone please explain to me who the hell this guy is?"