Chapter Three: A Plan

"Did you liked the tape?"

"I did, you like Queen a lot don't you?"

"They're one of my faves" you said taking a bite of your corn dog "Any favorite songs?"

"Yeah, it was that song about some place with a beach" he said "It went like..." he made a dramatic pose

"Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take you to
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama" he sang with a stronger voice. You smiled at him amused and decided to join him singing the next part.

"Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go" you tried doing his same voice but failed miserably and laughed, he joined you in the next.

"Oh I want to take you down to Kokomo, we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow" he grabbed your hand and started spinning you around and the both of you sang in unison as he let you go you tried to do a Hawaiian dance and he did the same.

"That's where we want to go, way down in Kokomo" he winked at you and you smiled and with the strongest voice you could muster you sang the ending of the chorus

"Martinique, that Montserrat mystique" you couldn't hold it anymore and you started laughing, Steve joining you.

Robin opened the small window with an annoyed look "Can you guys shut it? I'm trying to concentrate"

"Sorry" You said with a smile and she rolled her eyes and disappeared again.

Steve and you giggled and Dustin came back.

"I'm sorry, I forgot my binoculars and had to go back" he said

"Are you ready?" Steve nodded at your brother

"See you in a bit" he said and walked away.

Once they were settled behind a plant, Dustin handed Steve the binoculars. 

"Robin seems pretty cool" Dustin said

"She's not" he answered "What am I searching for?"

"Evil Russians"

"Yeah but, how will I know when I see one?"

"Mysterious guy with a duffle bag"

Steve looked around the mall 

"You like Robin"

"I do not!"

"Come on Steve you should really be with someone that you actually like than with someone you think is going to make you cooler, you are an adult now"

Steve sighed 

"She's not even my type"

"And my sister?" Steve's heart raised but he tried to keep cool.

"What about her?"

"I don't know, you two seem to hit it off really well"

"Shut up Henderson I am going to date whoever I want, you have a girlfriend now because of my advice remember?"

Dustin rolled his eyes at Steve

"I think I found our guy"

Steve and Dustin ran behind the guy Steve thought was Russian only to find that he was the jazzercise instructor. Defeated they walked back to Scoops.

_____

Your brain felt like it was going to explode, you had no clue what the message could mean and Robin seemed stressed too.

"The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly" you read again and sighed.