Chapter Five: Answers

Screams echoed around you, you heard Steve's voice saying something and Robin answering. You could hear everyone screaming things at each other and you felt Dustin letting go of you but you couldn't see any of that as you looked around you. A second ago you were falling inside an elevator and the other it was dark. None of you friends were around, you could hear them arguing in the distance.

You walked slowly around trying to make out were the hell you where.

You were on a highway, a steel house was next to it with a car parked in front.

A guy had his back to you and you approached him slowly.

"Hello?" You said and touched his shoulder slightly.

He turned around abruptly and grabbed your wrist again.

"Please save me!" His eyes were full of tears, he looked like he went to hell and came back, his long curly hair was everywhere, he was shaking and breathing heavily.

"I'm not evil" he sobbed "He's making me do it! It's not me! Please help me"

"How can I help you? What can I do?"

A shriek came from behind him and he turned around.

"Please please please" tears fell from his eyes "Save me!"

Some tentacle appeared behind him and dragged him harshly away

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" You screamed, everything around started spinning as you hyperventilated trying to run towards him.

"Y/N"

You looked behind

"Steve?"

The elevator stopped abruptly, you gasped for air as you fell hardly on the floor. Some boxes fell with a loud thud and you heard Steve softly in the background groaning in pain.

"It felt on my groin!" He sounded distant, everything felt distant and you couldn't open your eyes, your body ached "Dustin! Take this off me!" 

You heard steps going away and some rustling as Dustin helped Steve stand up.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" You heard Robin's voice, you tried to talk but no words left your body. You felt her touching your face. You could feel your eyes were open but they weren't focusing, you just saw shadows.

"Y/N? Y/N!" It was Steve, rushing steps neared you and you stirred

"Holy shit" Dustin said as he watched you open your eyes

"Are you okay?" You blinked trying to make the blurry sight go away.

You sat up gasping and looked around but found your friends only

"Hey, Hey, easy" Steve places his hands on your shoulders to steady you. You calmed your breathing and met his gaze.

"What happened?" Robin asked

"I don't know" you replied

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked