Chapter Four: Action

"I've been having really weird dreams lately"

Robin was on her break and you were sitting at the farthest table so you could talk and relax a little before you started figuring out how to get inside the elevator.

"What kind of dreams?" She asked you

"I don't really know, I just remember this guy I've never seen before, he repeats over and over 'save them' but I don't know what he's talking about"

"You dreamt that last night?" She asked you

"No, probably because I slept with Steve"

"Oh" you missed her disappointed tone and eyes as you clarified

"Not like that, we just shared a bed" you blushed

Robin kept quiet, looking down at her sandwich

"I hope you figure out what the dream means" she said and as she looked at you, you noticed his saddened look.

"Robin are you okay?"

She nodded "Totally" but her eyes said otherwise

"Maybe later you could-"

She interrupted you abruptly by standing up and running towards the tip jar

"Hey! Half of it is mine!" Steve said

"Sorry, I'll be back in 20!"

And she was gone

Steve looked at you with a frown

"Where is she going?" He asked

"I have no idea"

"The best things is to wait" he agreed and you walked next to him hitting him playfully with your elbow. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

Dustin frowned looking at your interaction, that was new. He looked at you deep in thought as Steve gave you an ice cream. Suddenly it clicked

"You two had sex!" He exclaimed. The costumers on the tables turned to look at him with weirded faces, Dustin ignored them.

"What?" You asked and looked at Steve

"You guys have been acting weird since we left Steve's house and I figured that you two had sex last night"

"Woah woah" Steve said "What's gotten into you, Henderson?"

You were blushing madly now completely uncomfortable

"It's just that you-"

"I forgot I had to buy some stuff for later, I'll be back" you walked hurriedly out of Scoops Ahoy and soon disappeared into the crowd.

"Congratulations genius, you scared her away" Steve said with a scoff, turning back to cleaning the counter.

"You totally have feelings for my sister"

"I told I don't, you should really drop it Dustin I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or something, I mean, she literally ran away just now"

"She went to the record store, she loves it and she told me she was looking for a new album or something"

"Whatever"