• 재민
"I am definitely failing that test." Jaemin said, walking slowly with his head down in sorrow. "You did your best Nana. Don't worry." Renjun said patting the younger's back.

     "I wish I could switch brains with Mark. He's so smart."

     "I thought you said he's an idiot."

     "No he's not'!"

     Renjun rolled his eyes as they both continued to walk, with Renjun being stuck there to hear all of Jaemin's whining. Renjun groaned and covered his ears until he looked up to see a familiar cafe. "Yes! We're here finally! " he exclaimed happily as he ran inside the cafe, leaving Jaemin still walking towards the door.

     The bell rang signaling a new customer, grabbing the attention of the waiter. Mark smiled and waved at Jaemin but soon died down when he saw a frown on Jaemin's face. He immediately took off his apron and walked towards the younger's table.

     "Hey, Renjun. Jaemin. Nana, what's wrong?" Mark said sitting next to him with his arms around the younger's shoulder. "I'm going to fail the test!" Jaemin said as he buried his face into the older's chest. Mark was taken back and looked at Renjun who just shrugged his shoulder. Mark turned back to younger and kissed him by the cheek.

     "Don't cry Nana, you did great. I know you did." Mark said hugging the latter. "But You weren't there to see it. I was so stupid at that time!" Jaemin sobbed, burying his face again into Mark's chest. Mark sighed, "I'll teach next time when you have another test okay?" He offered and smiled when he saw Jaemin's face brighten up.

      "Thank you Markie!" He said hugging the elder tightly as Mark chuckled in response, stroking the younger's brunette locks.

      Their moment needed to end when someone cleared their throat purposely. They both turned to Renjun who is quietly sipping his tea. "No PDA please. Respect the single ass here."

      They both laughed it off and hugged once again. "I'm going back to work okay? Stay here." Mark said standing up from his seat not forgetting to give his lover a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you later."

      Jaemin sighed and smiled as he watched the elder walked away and back to his shift. With hearts in his eyes, Jaemin stared at his gorgeous boyfriend not minding the Chinese who is talking to him. Renjun rolled his eyes when he finally realized the younger wasn't listening to him.

      Renjun's eyes wandered around the cafe until it landed on a male behind the cashier. He immediately blushed when he saw him.

     "Oh my god! Jaemin hide me!" Renjun said as he squat down underneath the table. Hiding, he peaked his head to see the male behind the counter. Jaemin raised a brow and looked at the direction where Renjun is looking and smirked. "Ohhh, look what do we have here?" Jaemin teased wiggling his brows. "Fuck of Na." Renjun spatted continued to hide.

      Jaemin rolled his eyes and stood up before pulling Renjun up from underneath the table. "What are you doing?!" Renjun asked when Jaemin kept on pulling him towards the cashier. "We are going to order some drinks." Jaemin replied with a smirk as he pushed Renjun to the cashier.

      Renjun gulped nervously when the male in front of him smiled and asked what did he want. Renjun smiled back and whispered to Jaemin behind him "I'm going to kill you after this. "

      Jaemin just nodded and turned back to the cashier. "Hi uh- I want 8 shots of americano please and Renjunie, "

      "I uh- um... " Renjun eyes wandered side to side avoiding the gorgeous crescent eyes in front of him. He blushed with the male smiled wider at him. "I uh- one strawberry milkshake please!" Renjun said before dashing of to their seats, leaving Jaemin to pay their drinks.