십삼

•재민
Throughout the week, Jaemin stayed in Mark's house as he saw the older go out to college and come home after work. Sometimes he felt lonely, the older almost didn't have the time to hang out with him but when he does, he immediately went to the younger and cuddle with him.

     Hugging him, kissing him, Mark did it all also feeling the loneliness everytime he went out.

"Nana!" Mark called out after entering the house. Closing the door behind him as he heard footsteps rushing down revealing the pink-haired younger, smiling to him.

     "Hi Markie!" Jaemin exclaimed as hem launched himself to a hug. "I miss you, Nana. How are you doing?" Mark asked, pulling the younger to the kitchen.

"I'm fine, I baked a cake earlier." Jaemin said as he took out a piece of cake out of the fridge.

      "Try it!" Jaemin squealed as gave the plate and a spoon for Mark. The older chuckled and nodded before taking a bite out from the cake.

Mark hummed and took another bite from the cake as he smiled to Jaemin who was watching him the whole time. "It's delicious, Nana." He said continued to eat the piece of cake. 

Smiling in satisfaction, he kissed the older by the cheek before going to the living room, turning on the tv. Mark followed soon after, sitting beside the younger with his arm around Jaemin's waist, pulling him towards his lap.

     Jaemin giggled, laying his head on the board chest as his hand still controlling the remote, switching from channels to channels. Mark's eyes then widen when he saw particular news.

"Wait, Nana. Go back." Mark said, Jaemin didn't question the older as he switched back to the previous channel.

Police are now working together with the driNa company on a search of their missing son.

Na Jaemin, 18.

This is a photo of Na Jaemin.

If anyone stumbles across him, please contact the number below, the CEO of driNa will give a reward for those who find Na Jaemin.

Mark clicked his tongue, he felt the younger stiffen on top of him. "Mark..." Jaemin whimpered. Mark instantly wrapped his arms around Jaemin hugging him. Calming him down as he drawing circles on the younger's back.

"It's okay, Nana. Nothing is going to happen to you." Mark whispered. Kissing the younger by the ear.

     Mark took control of the remote before turning the tv off, not wanting to hear any more of the news. Jaemin soon calmed down as he stayed in his position.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Mark asked.

     "But the news–"

"If you really want to go, I'll protect you. They are not taking you away from me." Mark said with an assuring smile.

Jaemin then nodded as he smiled back. "Get ready then, "

     Making his way to the bedroom, picking out some clothes before putting them on. Mark entered soon after he was done, seeing the appearance of the younger. "You look good." He said.