십사

The loud banging didn't stop as the angry woman screamed at the top of her lungs. She stopped as she collapsed to the cold floor. Her chest breathing heavily.

     It's now has been a week since Jaemin disappearance from the public eye. The police haven't succeeded in finding the latter, all of Jaemin's existing files were now deleted. As if Jaemin never really existed in the world.

His mother had already hired the best detectives to go on the search for her son. She told them to reach her as soon as they found Jaemin but sadly luck wasn't on her side.

     No new report on the search, the last message she got and made her into this current situation was the superintendent from the police department emailed her that the search is still ongoing.

Her expectation of claiming her son in less than a week was crushed, building the mentally unstable character she is now.

     "Tighten the search. I want my son back."

    •마크
Doing his weekly grocery shopping at a nearby store. Picking out the fresh vegetables that were suitable to eat. With all the things he needed in the cart, his eyes wandered to the things for his baby at home.

      "He did mention he wanted ice cream." He mumbled as he strolled to the ice cream section. Choosing the chocolate one, Mark then went to the cashier.

Daily News Update

Mrs Na from the company DriNa, was spotted making her way to a high-school in Seoul. Reporters were quick on their feet as they caught up with the lady trying to get information about last week missing person report, her own son. Na Jaemin.

The scene on the television quickly switched to the reporters, blocking the lady's way to her destination. Seeing the distress on her face from all the cameras and flashes, the bodyguards were now pushing everyone out of her way, using complete force as several of them dropped to the ground.

     Mark shook his head as he handed the money to the lady. "Poor woman." He heard. He looked up to the cashier. "It must be hard for her.  Not being able to see her son."

He raised an eyebrow, looking up as his hand took the change out from her hand. "Let's just hope for the best," Mark said, now making eye contact with the lady, flashing a smile for her before making his way out.

     On his way home, he took out his phone contacting one of his friends that were schoolmates with Jaemin. He scratched out Jisung and Chenle immediately since both were juniors. Seeing the closest to both him and Jaemin were Jeno and Renjun.

Being a type of student who wasn't a rebel, his only option was Jeno. Opening his contact number before calling him, knowing the latter would put it in either silent or vibrate.

      It didn't take long for Jeno to finally answer the call. He greeted the latter first but all he could hear was people screaming, yelling and shrieking.

"

Jeno? What is going there?" He asked, worrying for him.

"Did you see the news?" Jeno replied. "Eung. Did his mother really come?"

"Yeah, now we're actually panicking because the police came along as well, carrying those big ass guns,"  Jeno explained.