십오 (unedited)

[ NOTE ]

this is going to be my last update on this story. This is unedited part so I didn't double check.

If you're wondering why I discontinued this book, you can read my a/n or check my to my profile convo.

Sorry again for discontinuing this book, I know most of you are probably disappointed by this. Again. I'm sorry.

But I still hope you still support me after all this, follow me for future stories.

[ Happy Reading ]

    •재민
"Markie~" he called out.

Mark hummed in response as he continued to type on his computer. Jaemin pouted as he buried his face in the pillow. "Markiee..." His voice was muffled in the pillow.

"What is it Nana?" Mark asked, eyes still locked on the laptop.

     "I'm bored." He whined, turning his body as he laid on his back. "Play with something then," Mark said, opening the book next to him before typing it down again to the laptop.

"I would play with my phone but you broke it!" Jaemin whined again.

      "Right, I'll buy one for you later, " mark said, his right hand taking his phone out from his pocket before passing it to the bed where Jaemin was lying on.

"Play with mine for a while." Mark said, smiling. Jaemin gleamed up as he got off from the bed just to kiss the older on the cheek.

     "Love you, hyungie." He said before flopping down to the bed again, playing with Mark's phone.

Opening his Instagram as Jaemin scrolled down to the things that Mark was clearly interested in. Humming softly to a song, Jaemin tapped a coupled memes that popped up in the account. Laughing a couple of times as he then closed the app and switched to YouTube where he watched a bunch of funny videos and sometimes cute animals.

     It lasted for an hour until Mark eventually stretched out his arms, he smiled as he glanced to the younger, ruffling the link fluffy hair. Jaemin smiled as he looked to the older. "Are you done?" Jaemin asked.

Mark shook his head, "just a little bit more, okay?" He replied as retrieving his hand as he went back to typing.

     "Do you need anything?" Jaemin asked sweetly.

"Probably water, " Mark said with a smile. Jaemin smiled back before happily got off the bed and made his way down to the kitchen, grabbing a glass as he filled it with water.

      As he was finished Jaemin turned to the stairs but his ears heard some muffins from somewhere around the house. He furrowed his eyebrows, going back downstairs.

"What is that?" He said to himself, the muffling was gone for a while as he tried walking back he heard it again.

      Before he could do anything else, he heard Mark calling out for him. "Nana, what's wrong down there?"

He hurried back upstairs as he met with Mark, facing the door. "What's wrong?" He asked sweetly.

"Nothing, it's just that I heard something downstairs," Jaemin explained, giving the glass to Mark.

      "What did you hear?" Mark asked confused. Jaemin shook his head as he sat down on the bed, "just some muffling." He said.

"Probably just our neighbours arguing again," Mark said with a smile, turning back to his work. Jaemin nodded, "I guess so." He mumbled before lying down on the bed again, eyes watching the video but his mind still thinking about the noises that he heard.