마크
It was late at night and Jaemin still haven't come home. Mark paced back and forward around the living room as he pulled his hair. He kept mumbling Jaemin's name worrying the younger. He shouldn't have left the younger in school, he should have stayed there.

       Minutes later, his phone dinged as a notification appeared. It was from Jaemin

My Nana has sent a picture.

Mark didn't waste any time as he then opened the chat but his eyes widen in shock as he was greeted with twisting picture. It Jaemin being chained up to the wall with a bunch of men laughing and molesting his naked body. Mark didn't even have to think twice before running out the house.

       Honestly he didn't know where to go but the paintings on the wall just seemed so familiar to him that if he remembered correctly he went there once. Just once.

🥀

Mark barged into the club as his eyes scanned around the area. "Dude, what's your problem?" a man said. Mark didn't answer instead he shut the door harshly and pulled out a gun shooting the man right in the head.

      "Answer my question and I'll let you go." Mark growled aiming the gun everyone there. Everyone quivered in silence as Mark asked, "Where's Jaemin?"

     No answer. Mark them shot another man, making everyone screamed again. "Don't be so paranoid. He was going to call the police now answer me." Mark said. "We-we don't kn-know who Jaemin is sir." a man said.

"brunette, brown eyes, quiet tall, average body size. He was wearing a pink oversized sweater and white pants."

"i saw a girl went here with a boy with that description."

A woman said from behind. Mark raised a brow as he approached the woman, "Lead the way." she nodded as she then went downstairs with Mark still aiming the gun to her head. However, everyone was too relaxed as Mark threw a ticking bomb towards them, being completely oblivious, the bomb exploded killing everyone.

      The woman flinched at the explosion as Mark put the tip of the gun to the head. "Continue."

     She nodded and went to a dark underground hallway. With no exchange of words Mark shot the woman in the head and proceed with no hesitation. As he was nearing to the basement, laughing and loud music could be heard from the inside.

      Mark clicked his tongue before opening the door slowly and entering it, being completely unnoticed by everyone inside due to the loud sound, he locked the door behind him as he then broke the key which was on the keyhole.

     He walked around the room to see familiar faces here and there, most of them were males but girls were also present there. Then his eyes landed on the pink-haired who was now drenched in alcohol. He kept his cool as Jaemin then looked up to see Mark standing in the crowd. Before Jaemin could say anything, Mark put his index finger to his lips, telling him to stay quiet.

Jaemin let out a sigh before his hair was pulled again by one if his high school student. "Aww, are you now having fun?" he said as kicked Jaemin by the face again that night. He laughed before he felt a sharp object piercing through his body, he coughed out as blood came out from his mouth.

It didn't take long for him to stumble down, revealing the raven-haired male standing behind with a bloody knife around his hand. Everyone gasped and tried to get but sadly, there was only one was out and was locked.