Chapter 1

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Author POV

It's a stormy night in Royal Woods, the wind howling across the streets, but it has not started to rain yet. In the franklin avenue, in the garden of the house with the number 1216, sits a small eleven year old boy, with white hair, in a doghouse and tries to find shelter from the storm.

This boy is Lincoln Loud. A boy who is falsely regarded by his family as a bad luck charm. How did that happen? Lincoln just wanted some spare time, he had little time for himself because his ten sisters always took him to their activities.

In order to have more time for himself, Lincoln has used the paranoia, of his sister Lynn, with luck. Lynn had forced him to go to one of their baseball games, but after the game Lynn called him bad luck. At first he thought it was good, he had time for himself, but it went downhill quickly. After a while he was banished from the family activities and then out of the house. 

His room was sealed and his stuff sold. His friends do not care about him anymore, he just does not know what to do.

Lincoln shivers in the doghouse and says, "How come that they always believe my sisters and never me?" He lets his head fall back to the floor, but his head hits something. Lincoln jolts back up, looking behind him and asking while touching the spot where he was hit "What the heck was that?".

But when he checks, there was just dirt. But Lincoln's curiosity gets the better of him, he begins to shovel away the dirt until he has encountered something. Lincoln gets it out of the dirt and sees it was a glowing cube.

Lincoln drops the dice to the ground, sighs, and says, "It's just a dice, probably a dog toy from Charles

Lincoln drops the dice to the ground, sighs, and says, "It's just a dice, probably a dog toy from Charles." Lincoln sits down with his legs crossed, eyes closed and his in front of his face. He is thinking about what he should do now, if only someone was were, who could help him.

Lincoln sits there for a while, his eyes closed, until he hears something. He opens his eyes and sees that the corners of the cube have turned.

When Lincoln wants to pick up the cube, a kind of hologram emerges from the cube, like in the sci-fi movies, Lincoln is watching

A man appears in the hologram, but he appears to be wearing a mask with two feelers pointing down and he wears a sort of black robe.

The man stands upright with his hands behind his back. He says, "Hello, I'm Jedi Master Plo Koon." Lincoln raises an eyebrow and asks, "Jedi?" Plo Koon says "If you see this record, it means that you found a holocron and managed to open it, that's something very special, which means you have a strong connection with the Force."

The hologram draws a box in the background. Plo Koon turns around, reaches out his hand and lets the box float. This baffles Lincoln and he now looks wide-eyed at the hologram.

Plo Koon turns back to Lincoln and says, "This is the Force, if you train, you can use them like me. The Holocron has all the information you need to practice, the history of the Jedi, our paths and other information are also included."

Lincoln is completely shocked, how is he going to do it? Before he can question more things. Plo Koon says "The Holocron will help you, may the force be with you, young Padawan." Plo Koon bows and the hologram disappears. Then the corners of the Holocron go back to their original shape.

Lincoln picks up the holocron and looks at it with a look full of determination and says, "I'll train and show this world what's in Lincoln Loud."

To be continued.