Chapter 9

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It is night time in Royal Woods, the streets are lit by the lanterns and every now and then a car drives down the street. Luna Loud, an aspiring musician, walks down the streets of Royal Woods on her way home. She has a guitar over her shoulder and mumbling to herself "Of course my car had to break."

Luna could afford a used car after selling Lincoln's comic book collection. She was quite impressed when she learned that a few of these comics were worth so much money. But she did not really feel guilty that she did that, he does not live in the house any more.

She's wondering where her mom went with Lily. She admits that she and her sisters, perhaps gone a bit too far, to try made Lily hate Lincoln, but it was for her own protection. But it did not work because her mother had run away with Lily before.

She sighs and says, "How did it all happen?" As she passes an alley, she is grabbed and pulled into the alley. She opens her eyes and sees five gangster types looking at her. The first guy raises her chin and says, "Hello sexy, want some fun?"

Luna smiles and says "No thanks." She tries to leave, but one of the gangsters gets in her way. The first one says, "Let me put it another way." He goes closer to Luna and says "You'll have fun with us." Luna looks behind the guys and sees that the others have taken out knives and one has a baseball bat.

Luna is now panicking and trying to get away but sees no way out. The first guy takes her arm and she screams "Leave me alone!" By moment Luna is thrown by an unknown force through the air into a garbage container. The lid of the garbage container is closed and some bricks fly on the lid.

Luna tries to escape from the dumpster, but does not get the lid open. The five gangsters just look confused on the dumpster and the one with the baseball bat asks the first guy, "Did you do that?" The first guy says "I do not know how."

A voice behind the five gangsters, scares them as the voice says "That was not very nice, what you had planned." The five look in the direction of the voice and see a person in a cloak with his hood over his head. The person stands under a lantern and the hood covers his face with a shadow.

The first guy says, "Who the hell are you?" Lincoln who is under the cloak says, "Who I am does not concern you, but I'm a person who speaks before he acts, I give you the choice, go to the police and report your crime, or I have to take care of y...

The first guy says, "Who the hell are you?" Lincoln who is under the cloak says, "Who I am does not concern you, but I'm a person who speaks before he acts, I give you the choice, go to the police and report your crime, or I have to take care of you myself."

The five gangsters start to laugh and one says, "That was good, get away while you can." Lincoln asks, "I suppose that's a 'no'?" The first says, "That's where you're right." Lincoln sighs and goes into a fighting stance, he says "Then we fight."

Two gangsters come running, drawn with knives. Lincoln jumps over them and kicks them in the back. The two fall to the ground when Lincoln is still standing on them. The third one with the knives runs towards Lincoln, but Lincoln grabs his arm, turns his arm on the back of the gangster and pushes his arm up so that the guy drops the knife.

Lincoln uses the force and pushes the gangster away from him. The guy with the baseball bats seems to be scared, but still runs towards Lincoln. He wants to hit with the thugs, but when he thinks he has Lincoln hit, he realizes that the bat was halved. The other half of the bat is now next to Lincoln standing there with his lightsaber.

Lincoln hits his palm on the ground and all five gangsters are thrown further away. The first one gets up quickly and says "Let go!" The other four get up quickly and follow his example. The five disappear in the night when Lincoln removes the stones from the dumpster's lid with the force.

He turns and disappears in the night, as Luna climbs out of the dumpster with garbage on her clothes. She looks around and sees that the gangsters are gone. She discovers the halved baseball bat and sees the bat burned on one side. She asks, "What happened here?"

To be continued.