Chapter 8

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Lincoln is at school and lunch has just started. Ahsoka gets her food out of her backpack, turns to Lincoln and asks, "Lincoln, are we ready to go?" Lincoln also gets his food out and says "Sure." Ahsoka smiles and the two go to the park.

They sit down at a table and start eating and talking. After a while, Lincoln says, "Ahsoka, I have something to ask you." Ahsoka raises an eyebrow and asks, "What is wrong, Lincoln?" Lincoln takes out his Holocron and puts it on the table. Ahsoka's eyes widen and Lincoln asks, "Do you know what that is?"

Ahsoka is looking for something in her backpack, but says at the same time "How did you get that?! I've always... paid... attention..." She also takes out a holocron and places it on the table, she looks at both dice until she realizes it and says, "You have one too ?!"

Lincoln nods and says, "Yes, I have one, too." Ahsoka asks, "How long have you had it?" Lincoln thinks for a moment and says "About three years." Ahsoka says "You too?" Lincoln picks up his Holocron and asks, "How much have you learned?" Ahsoka says "Very much, I would say I can handle it."

Lincoln nods and puts his lightsaber on the table, Ahsoka's eyes widen and Lincoln asks, "Do you have a lightsaber already?" Ahsoka shakes her head and says "No, I even have two crystals, but I can not find the materials." She puts her head on the table.

Lincoln smiles and strokes Ahsoka's head. She looks up surprised and meets Lincoln's nice smile, he says "Do not worry Ahsoka, I can help you." Ahsoka smiles and asks "Can you really help me?" Lincoln nods and says, "Of course, I'd like to help you." Ahsoka takes his hand and says, "Thank you very much, Lincoln." Lincoln smiles at her charmingly and says "No problem, Ahsoka."

Lincoln looks at the clock and says, "We have to go back." Ahsoka pouts and thinks to herself "Damn, it was just such a nice moment." Then say to Lincoln, "Yes, come on, let's go back." The two get up and make their way back to school.

---Timeskip after school---

Lincoln and Ahsoka are just going to Lincoln's place of residence when the two arrive, Ahsoka raises an eyebrow and asks, "You live in an old warehouse?" Lincoln looks at her and says, "I told you that I and my family have problems, except for my mom and youngest sister."

He opens the door and says "Maybe they are even there, you could meet them." Ahsoka smiles and says "Gladly." The two go in and BB-8 comes to Lincoln, Lincoln asks "Hey BB-8, are Mom and Lily here?" 

BB-8 beeps and Ahsoka stares at BB-8 and says, "You built an astromech?" Lincoln nods and says, "Yes, Ahsoka that's BB-8." Ahsoka waves to BB-8, who response in a beep. Lincoln smiles and says, "Come on, let's design your lightsabers." Ahsoka puts her fist up and says "Yes!" Lincoln chuckles and the two of them go to a table, with papers with different drawings.

The two discuss a design for a while, until someone hugs Lincoln, it's Lily who says "Lincoln!" Lincoln hugs Lily back and says "Hey Lily." Lily lets go and looks at Ahsoka, who smiles and waves to her. Lily looks at her for a while, then turns to Lincoln and asks, "Is that your girlfriend?"

Lincoln and Ahsoka turn red in the face and say "No!" Lily asks, "Do not you think she's beautiful?" Lincoln, scratching his head and saying, "I think she's beautiful, but that does not mean we're together." Ahsoka looks down at the floor and says "You think I'm beautiful?" Lincoln freezes and says, "I did not say that out loud, did I?" Lily grins and says "Yes, you did." He sighs and says, "Yes, I think you are beautiful, Ahsoka."

Ahsoka's head turns crimson and she says as she runs out "I'm sorry, I have to go home!" Lincoln sighs and Lily says "I like your girlfriend." Lincoln looks at his little sister and says, "She's not my girlfriend yet." Lily asks, "You will try it?" Lincoln says "Maybe."

To be continued.