Chapter 10

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

In the Loud House, in the room of Lisa are Lisa and Luna. In a machine, half of a baseball bat is being scanned. Lisa straightens her glasses and says to Luna "If I understood correctly, you were attacked by a few gangsters, suddenly you were thrown by an invisible force in a dumpster where you did not come out, when you came out the gangsters were gone and found that baseball bat cut in half."

Luna nods and says, "That's exactly how it was." Lisa asks, "Elder sister, is it possible that you were under consciously extended substances?" Luna rolls her eyes and says "I was not on drugs Lisa!" Lisa says, "I'm sorry, but you have to admit that it's hard to believe that an invisible force let you fly."

A ping sounds and Lisa turns to read a sheet of paper that has just been printed, she analyzes the sheet of paper and says "Interesting." Luna raises an eyebrow and asks, "What is it dude?" Lisa puts down the sheet of paper and says, "It seems the baseball bat was cut with a kind of laser."

Luna raises an eyebrow and says "A laser?" Lisa nods and says "A Powerful Laser." Luna asks, "Who would have a laser with him, and that at night?"

---With Lincoln---

Lincoln is finishing the parts for Ahsoka's lightsabers as she sits on a chair behind him. Lincoln sneezes and Ahsoka says "Bless you." Lincoln nods and says, "Thank you, funny I rarely sneeze." Ahsoka giggles and says "Maybe someone's thinking of you."

Lincoln wipes a piece of metal clean and says "The parts are done, the rest is up to you." He places the pieces on the floor in front of Ahsoka on a cloth and says, "Here you are." Ahsoka nods and sits cross-legged on the floor in front of the parts.

She takes a deep breath and begins to concentrate. After a while, the parts start to float and combine. After a while, two finished lightsabers float in the room and move into the hand of Ahsoka. she opens her eyes, and activates the lightsabers.

She smiles, deactivates the lightsabers and hugs Lincoln, who is surprised

She smiles, deactivates the lightsabers and hugs Lincoln, who is surprised. Ahsoka laughs and says, "I did it, just because of you!" She pushes herself some way and kisses him on the lips. Lincoln turns red and Ahsoka too as she realizes what she just did.

She lets go of him and says, "Lincoln I'm sorry I did not want that, I was just so happy, oh god, that's embarrassing." She puts her hands in front of her face. Lincoln approaches her, puts her hands in front of her face, takes her hand in his and says, "It's okay, it felt really good."

Ahsoka asks, with some hope in her voice, "Really?" Lincoln nods and says, "Really, your lips are very soft." Ahsoka blushes and says, "Lincoln, thanks for the help, I have to go home." She hurries to get out of the warehouse and lets Lincoln just stand there.

Lincoln scratches his head and asks himself "Did I say anything wrong?" He looks in the direction in which Ahsoka disappears, sighs and says "I'm such a coward. Why do not I just ask her if we both want to go on a date?"

---With Ahsoka---

Ahsoka hastens to come home and closes the door the second she was in the house. Her mother walks in the corridor and says, "Hello Ahsoka." Ahsoka says "Hi mom." Ahsoka's mother realizes that Ahsoka is slightly red and says, "Ahsoka, are you alright?"

Ahsoka walks past her into the living room and drops onto the sofa, she turns her head to her mother and asks, "Mom, am I a coward?" Ahsoka sits down with her daughter and asks, "Why are you asking that?" Ahsoka sighs and says, "I told you about my friend Lincoln." The mother nods and says "The nice boy." Ahsoka brings her knees to her chin and says, "I think I like him more than just a friend."

To be continued.