Chapter 7

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's early morning when Lily slowly opens her eyes. The little loud, yawns adorable and slowly gets up, looks around a bit confused and wonders why she's in the same bed as her mother, but then she remembers that she and her mother spent the night at Lincoln.

She shakes her mother and says, "Mommy, it's morning, get up." Rita opens her eyes slowly and says, "Good morning, Lily, how did you sleep?" Lily smiles and says, "Very good, the bed is somehow more comfortable than mine." Rita laughs and says "That's right."

Rita looks at the clock and says, "We should wake Lincoln, could you do that, Lily?" Lily nods, gets up from bed and goes down the stairs. Rita also gets up and goes to the small kitchen, just to notice that the table is already set and breakfast is already on it.

Rita walks over to the table and holds a hand over the food to notice it's still warm, mumbling to herself, "Did Lincoln do that?" She looks at the food with a proud smile, but that smile disappears quickly as she notices something, she says, "We forced Lincoln to grow up quickly, what did I think?"

Even before Rita can do anything, she hears Lily's voice behind her "Mommy?" Rita turns around and says "Yes, Lily?" Lily points to the stairs and says, "Lincoln, he's sitting down there, really weird and I do not know if I should disturb him."

Rita raises an eyebrow and makes her way down. When she is still on the stairs, she sees Lincoln sitting on a pillow and his eyes are closed. Rita slowly walks up to him and asks, "Lincoln, what are you doing?"

Lincoln answers without opening his eyes. "I meditate." This surprises Rita, since she did not think her son would ever do that, she asks, "When did you start meditating?" Lincoln reflects briefly and answers "Three years ago, since I first visited the Royal Woods Buddhist temple."

Rita asks, "You became a Buddhist?" Lincoln opens his eyes, gets up and says, "No, I only meditate a lot with the monk, he's a good friend." Lily hugs Lincoln and asks, "Would you like to eat with us?" Lincoln hugs Lily back and says, "Gladly."

Even before the three can go up, something beeps. This scares Lily and Rita, but Lincoln knows exactly what it is, he says, "BB-8, do not frighten my mother and little sister." BB-8 rolls to Lincoln and beeps. Lincoln sighs, massages his nose bridge, and says, "I know it should be fun, but please do not do that anymore."

The two argue for a while until Rita asks "Lincoln what is that?" Lincoln kneels and lays a hand on BB-8's head and says, "This is BB-8, a Droid." Lily asks, "Where did you get that from?" Lincoln smiles proudly and says "I built him."

Rita raises an eyebrow and asks, "How did you do that?" Lincoln says, "You may eventually find out." Lily raises her little hand and asks, "How do you control him?" Lincoln chuckles and says, "I do not, he has his own will."

Lincoln claps his hands together and says "I'm hungry and have to go to school soon, let's eat." He goes upstairs. Rita and Lily look at Lincoln with a smile and go up too, but Lily still says "Nice to meet you BB-8." BB-8 beeps in a friendly tone and rolls away as Lily heads up completely.

The rest of the morning, Lincoln, Lily and Rita talked to each other and had a good breakfast.

To be continued.

Lincoln the Jediजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें