Chapter 5

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

For Lincoln, the school day has been very boring so far, he already knows most of the stuff that was taught today. Nevertheless, he paid attention to the lessons, even if he found it boring.

The bell for lunch time rings and most students are already running out of the classroom. Only Lincoln, Ahsoka and Lincoln's old friends. Lincoln picks up a small wooden box from his backpack and asks Ahsoka, "Hey Lincoln, would you like to eat with me?" Lincoln smiles and says, "I'd like that, thank you Ahsoka."

Ahsoka giggles and says "You do not have to thank me." She pulls a similar wooden box from her bag and asks, as she gets up, "Do you know any good place to eat?" Just when Lincoln wanted to suggest something, a voice says, "Hey Ahsoka, would you like to eat with us?"

Lincoln and Ahsoka look in the direction of the voice and see Clyde McBride standing there, behind him are Rusty, Liam, Zach and Chandler. Lincoln sees that the boys have lust in their eyes and sighs inwardly, why can these five currently only think about that? Lincoln asks himself.

Ahsoka looks at the five and luckily she can see the lust in their eyes and says "No, I'm going to eat with Lincoln." The five boys look at him with anger and Lincoln says, "She has asked me before you and I do not decline such an invitation." Zach points to Lincoln and says, "Why would she want to eat with you?" Ahsoka says "Because I like him and he does not have that look like you."

Chandler strokes his hair back and says "Just ditch, this loser and come with us." Ahsoka crosses her arms and says, "That's not very nice." Lincoln looks at the five with pity and says, "You should just go, I think she does not like you now." Rusty points at him and asks, "How do you know that?" Lincoln says, with a calm voice, "On the one hand, because you insult someone, and, on the other, because you just want to get to know her because she's beautiful."

Ahsoka blushes and thinks "He thinks I'm beautiful?" While the other five boys go away angry. Lincoln sighs and gets up, holding the box in his hand and asking, "So let's go?" Ahsoka stops blushing and says "Yeah, do you have any idea where we can eat?" Lincoln smiles and says, "I think I have a good idea."

Lincoln and Ahsoka sit down at a table in the park and Ahsoka says, "It's really beautiful here." Lincoln smiles and says, "Yes, I come here every day." Ahsoka giggles and says "Then get ready for a company from now on." Lincoln smiles and opens the box he has on the table. and his lunch comes to light.

Ahsoka looks at the lunch and says, "That looks really good

Ahsoka looks at the lunch and says, "That looks really good." Ahsoka opens her box and her lunch is on display.

Lincoln smiles and says, "Your lunch does not look too bad either, did you make it?" Ahsoka says "My mother helped me and you?" Lincoln says "I did it alone, me and my family currently have some problems

Lincoln smiles and says, "Your lunch does not look too bad either, did you make it?" Ahsoka says "My mother helped me and you?" Lincoln says "I did it alone, me and my family currently have some problems." Ahsoka nods understanding and says, "But not just with your family, what about these idiots at school?" Lincoln says, "They're so, because of a stupid rumor."

Ahsoka asks, "What rumor?" Lincoln takes a bite of his lunch and says, "You'll hear it in time." Ahsoka asks as she takes a bite out of her lunch "Could you stop talking so cryptic?" Lincoln smiles and says, "Yes, I can." The two laugh and eat their lunch.

Lincoln looks at the time and says "Come on, we have to go." Ahsoka pouts and says "I'd rather talk to you further." Lincoln laughs and says, "We can do that later." Ahsoka sighs and says softly in the hope that Lincoln will not hear "I can kill time with the holocron." Lincoln opens his eyes and thinks to himself "Did she just say Holocron?"

To be continued.

Sorry, no chapters have been released in the last few days, but I have holidays and I did not want to do anything for a couple of days.