Pt.1

He is an amazing dancer, a top student at seoul's art school. He won a lot of trophies for his dance and he is well known in the streets of Korea, Seoul.

She is an amazing dancer, a top student at new york's art school. She won a lot of trophies for her dance and she is well known in the streets of America, New York.

Y/N POV

This is it, at the age of 19, after 10 years in America you are finally going back to your hometown, to Seoul.
You are afraid to lose everything, after all your dancing career is here in New York, but your parents wanted to come back home and you have no choice, you have to come with them.

Thinking about it, it's not that bad because you've missed your hometown and your friends. Especially your best friend lisa! you did keep in touch all those years and you can't wait to see her alraedy!

When she heard you are coming back she was so happy, and told you that you will come and learn with her at Seoul's art school where all the best dancers are learning. She said "Y/n of course your place is here with them! You are Y/n, the best dancer in new york, and in the world", you could not help but laugh at her being the best friend ever.

Time skip (first day in seoul)

You are here, you are home! And one of the first things you do is meeting with lisa.

"I can't belive you grew up to be this beautiful Y/n" she said with a smile while poking your arm.

"But you saw me already million times in those 10 years" you said confused,
"Facetime is not real life though..."

"I guess you're right"

"So, I orgenized everything! Tomorrow you are officialy coming with me to art school, I can't wait for you to show them what you got girl" she said excitedly.

"Yes, I can't wait also" you said to her with a soft smile.

Actually, you never told her how nervous you were. Yes, you did great in America but the korean style is different and you were afraid you were not good enough for it.

You and lisa kept talking for hours before you went home.

"I hope everything will be ok" you told yourself before going to sleep knowing that tomorrow will be the begining of a new chapter in your life.