Pt.12

"Tae, we need to talk..." I try my best to avoid his gaze.

"Sure babe, what's wrong?" He sits next to me on the couch casually, and put his hand on my thigh. I hold his hand knowing that it will no longer be mine to hold in a few minutes.

"Tae, I love you, I realy do and-"

"I love you too Y/n...what's going on?"

He looks at me and I see that he doesn't understand what is happening, that he is confused. I began to feel anxious about telling him that I want to break up. He doesn't deserve a heartbreak, He deserves to be loved unconditionally and I feel so bad that I'm no longer the one who can fill in this part.

"The thing is, I don't feel the same way as I used to, Taehyung. I love you so much, you are an amazing person, and you have a huge part in my life that I am afraid of losing you. But I am not in love with you anymore, I'm so sorry tae, I'm sorry..."

At this point I was a mess, I cried and felt the salty taste of my tears. And he just sat there in shock, didn't say a word, and just looked at me with his eyes that I couldn't understand what they were saying. I couldn't look him in the eyes, I felt so ashamed and guilty, like I'm the worst person in the world.

His first movement was taking back his hand from my thigh. My heart just broke a little.

"I love you Y/n, I mean it...but I can't force you to be with me, I'll fight if you tell me I have something to fight for" There he was, looking deep into my eyes, "Did I lost? Or do I still have something to fight for?"

His eyes looked as if they were begging me to say yes. To show some regret and take back what I've said. I looked down at my hands, rubbing them together with mixed fear and sadness. From this moment, it is impossible to go back.

"Tae, I'm sorry". Silence.

"Well, if that's the case then, I think I should go" he got up and walked to the door. I walked behind him, not knowing what to say.

"Wait!" I hold his wrist and he turns around. "I realy meant what I said, I still love you and I don't want to lose you Tae. I hope you will forgive me one day and we could be the best friends that we've been all this time." I said sincerely.

He brings his hand to my cheek, giving me a little smile and says "Who said you are losing me? You were my friend before you were my girlfriend. Just give me some time, okay?"

Before he could leave I wrap my hands around him and give him a tight hug. A smile spread over my face when he hugged me back and before I could pull back he smashed his lips on mine.

The kiss was demanding and hard, fits perfectly for the last time. When he broke it and I tried to catch my breath I heard him say "Now I have something to remember..." He just turned and left, leaving me like that in my doorway.

I was sitting in my kitchen, trying to digest everything that had happened this evening. I felt relief on the one hand and pressure on the other, I don't really know if Jimin feels the same way I do, But I'm impatient to find out.

I think calling him is a good idea, I'll call him and say I have something important to tell him and that I need to see him as soon as possible.

My hands were shaking as I looked for his name on my cell phone. When I pressed "Dialing" my heart pounded with mad speed. I don't know why but the only thing I wanted at this moment was to see him. I smiled to myself even though I was nervous when I waited for him to answer the phone.

"Answer Jimin, please answer..." I whispered to myself.

"Hello...?"

"R-Rosé?"