Pt.13

"Hello...?"

"R-Rosé?"

I hung up immediately, for a moment my mind was blocked and a second later I realized that I'm such an idiot and that I shouldn't have believed Lisa. I thought I did the biggest mistake in my life and lost my boyfriend because of it.

I began to cry, like, to really cry. I didn't care about anything, I cried my soul out and the truth is I didn't know what I was crying about anymore. If it's about losing Tae, or about understanding I had fallen so deeply in love with Jimin that I let my heart break so hard from hearing that Rosé was with him now instead of him being with me, as I wanted.

He's with Rosé! At this hour! They're probably going to sleep together hugging each other. He cuddles her and kisses her. And I sit here crying like a fool about a guy who's in love with someone else and probably just playing with me.

In the end I gathered myself up, washed my face, changed into my pajamas, and got into bed.

"You're just going to ignore the fact that he's with Rosé and focus on your dance. that's it, he's just your dance partner. you just have to get used to it as much as it hurts" I thought to myself before closing my eyes hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.

Jimin's POV (Earlier)

It's 21:30, I'm sitting in the living room watching TV when I suddenly hear someone knocking on the door. It's strange because I didn't wait or invited anyone. I get up to open the door and see Rosé crying in front of me.

"Rosé?! What are yo- what happened?" I ask her confused and within seconds she puts her arms around me and cries hard While her head was burried in my chest and all I had to do was hug her back and try to calm her down and understand what had happened to her.

"Come on in, everything will be okay" I tell her quietly and lead her to the couch in the living room to sit down. Even though we broke up we remained friends and it broke my heart to see her like that.

After she calmed down, she told me she was fighting with her parents. Soon we have the final show and it is very important for her that her parents will be there, especially when she has a solo and she knows that this is her chance to show off and prove herself. She wanted them to support her and not be busy with their work for once.

But her parents set up a business trip even though they knew it was coming out on the same date as the final show. They got into a fight and she ended up leaving the house crying, hurt and angry and the only one she could think about was me.

I understood her so much. We work so hard on this show and it happens once in a lifetime and Rosé has a solo dance that I'm sure she practiced for many hours just for it to be perfect. Of course all she wanted was her parents to be proud of her but they can't see it.

We kept talking and I calmed her down. I told her I'm sure her parents are proud of her and also that I'm sure she will be amazing. I was happy when we talked and I made her laugh, She doesn't deserve to be hurt like that.

I was at the kitchen making dinner for both of us while she was sitting and watching me cooking.

"I know I know, I will go back to them and we'll find ways to deal with it. I can let it go this time" she sighs, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna stay here for the night. I get it, we broke up" she says, smiling playfuly.

I look back at her and give her the same smile, "Great, I'm proud of you" I say sincerely.

"Thanks Jimin. You kno-" My phone rings from the living room.

"Hey, can you pick it up? I can't leave the food or it will burn..." I chuckled.

"Sure", she walks off to the living room.

Rosé's POV

I take the phone and see the person that calls. It's Y/n. I wonder what she needs from Jimin at this hour. I didn't know they were this close, but after all, they are dance partners so they do spend a lot of time together. I pick up the call.

"Hello...?"

"R-Rosé?"

"Yes I-" she hung up. Weird. I go back to jimin.

"Who was it?" He asks.

"It was Y/n".

"What?! W-What did she want?" He asked and for some reason he looked nervous.

"I don't know, I picked it up and she recognized me and then immediatly hung up. Did I do something wrong?" I ask and his face becomes serious and a second later he seems apologetic.

"No No, nevermind, I'll talk to her tomorrow" he just shrugged it off.

Jimin's POV

I can't believe it happened! Why did it have to be Y/n?!

Now she sure thinks I was playing with her. She probably thinks I'm with Rosé but in our practices I'm just a flirty playboy. Fuck. What a mistake.

I wonder what she wanted from me at 22:30 at night. I guess I'll find out tomorrow...