Pt.8

Time skip (Few weeks later, Dance studio, 7:30 pm)

Y/n's pov

Hoseok and Hwasa left already at 7. Jimin and I are here alone because we wanted to practice a few more times on a specific dance move we were struggling with. Basiclly we finished the choreo for the dance and now we keep practicing to make it better and better for the show.

The end scene - Jimin picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as we look at each other's eyes while our foreheads touch, and then according to the act, we kiss.

We both breathe heavily when we get to the final dance move in the same position that we're suppose to be in.

"And here we kiss" Jimin whispers to my face and I can feel his hot breath on me, my cheeks are turning red a little and not because I've just finished a whole dance routine.

"Yes, we kiss" I say as I jump off of him.

We both trying to catch our breath, we are sitting on the floor facing each other and drinking water. An idea pops in my mind and I hope I won't sound wrong when I'll say it to Jimin.

"H-Hey Jimin..." I say stuttering a little.

"Hmm?" He responds.

"I-I thought about it and, won't it be akward if we will kiss for the first time on stage? Like, people will see how nervous we are and it will look bad, don't you think?" I say, not looking at him in the eyes.

"Umm, maybe but...What can we do about it? It's not like we can kiss millions of times before so it will look natural for us" he says while sounding a little disappointed maybe? Or it's just me?

"Well, maybe if we will do it once then it won't feel so weird for us anymore" I say looking at him.

"What do you mean?" He narrows his eyes questioning.

"I mean maybe we should t-try it? k-kissing each other? Only for the dance! And only once! I don't wanna work so hard on the choreo just for it to end on an awkward note..." I say looking down, this thought made me sad.

Suddenly Jimin gets really close to me, a few inches away from my face. I gasp, and he is smirking at me "So you're saying we should kiss? like, now?" He said still smirking, waiting for my answer, staring deeply at my eyes.

"J-Just for practice y-you know?" I stutter while looking deeply as well at his brown eyes. He gets closer.

"Yes, just for practice" I can feel his hot breath on my lips and I swear my heart stopped beating, my eyes gaze down to his lips and they've never looked more seductive and tempting to me. This is so wrong.

I close my eyes and BOOM, his lips! I feel his lips! His beautiful full lips are on mine! This is realy happening, OMG. He kisses me soft and gentle and somehow it feels full of emotions. His lips are so soft and sweet. After a minute that felt like forever we break the kiss, our foreheads are still touching and I open my eyes to meet with his beautiful brown ones, we stay like that for a few seconds.

The next thing you know, we are smashing our lips on each other again but this time the kiss is way more passionate and rough. His right hand held my cheek while the other one held onto my waist tightly, my hands were around his neck and in his hair, messing it. It felt like my body has it's own will, and it's Jimin. My heartbeat was so fast. We were kissing each other until it hitted me, It's Jimin I'm kissing. I'm kissing Jimin!

"Wait!" I say as I break the kiss and push him back, "This is'nt right, I-I have a b-boyfriend and you h-have Ro-"

"You right, I'm sorry" he cut me off, "Sorry it's my fault I got carried away and-"

"No no it's okay, we both got carried away it was just a mistake, I-I need to go" I say and I get up to leave, ignoring any eye contact.

"Y/n!" He got up also and held my wrist and turned me to look at him, "I'm sorry! I- We should'nt have done that. I don't want it to effect our relationship! We're good friends and-" he says and I can see in his eyes he realy mean it.

"Jimin it's fine! Okay? Nothing happened, it was just a little mistake, don't worry...We are fine" I try my best to smile at him showing it is realy fine when it's clearly not.

"I realy need to go now" I tell him and he lets go of my wrist.

"Fine, Good night Y/n" he sadly smile at me and my heart hurts to see him like that, but I must remember that he is only my dance partner and nothing more.

"Good night Jimin".

As soon as I get out to the parking lot I yell at myself "Stupid! Stupid Y/n! Your stupid idea!" I get inside my car, I place my hand on my heart.

"But why does my heart beat like crazy?"