Pt.5

"Hey Y/n, come in we are starting in 5 minutes" Hoseok says and then turn to talk with the women. She is stunning, I mean, I kinda cheked her out, she has a perfect body and curves and she's really pretty. I wonder why she is here.

I put on my clothes for practice, which is a crop top with shorts, just because this is how I feel comfortable dancing in. After that I go to jimin, he smiles to me and says "Hey, are you excited?"

"More like stressed" I say.

"Why? Don't worry we don't bite here....Sometimes" He gave me a wink while smirking at me and I just roll my eyes.

"It's not that, it's the dance, I don't know I just hope that it will be good enough at the show, you know there are going to be a lot of important people there" I say and I look down as I think about it.

"Hey, don't be like tha-"

"Ok guys, let's start...come here" Hoseok called us and I turn to Jimin, "come".

"So before we start I would like to introduce you to Hwasa, she will be my partner for showing you your dance, she's an amazing dancer as well so watch and learn" Hoseok said and smiled his signature bright smile.

"Oh stop" she hit his arm playfuly, "Hi guys, nice to meet you. Hoseok told me a lot about you and I realy can't wait to see you dancing" she says, she looks realy nice and warm, I like her.

"Thanks, I'm Y/n by the way" I smiled at her, "I'm Jimin" he does the same.

"So let's start by you guys watching us doing the dance once and then we'll start practicing" hoseok says and both of us nodding our heads and sit down to watch them dancing.

They didn't even started yet and I could already see that this dance is going to be hot and very very close just by looking at their position, she was back hugging him with both of her hands on his chest where his heart is while resting the side of her head on his back, and his hands are on top, holding hers.

Me and Jimin looked at each other for a second, realizing the concept for the dance and then turn back to look at Hoseok and Hwasa. They danced perfectly with eachother and I was right, this choreo was super hot and steamy and I blushed a little thinking about dancing like that with Jimin, but I shrugged it off and we started practicing.

I stand behind Jimin and I put my hands on his chest, back hugging him. I then feel how muscular his body is. His arms, his chest, his back, defenetly a dancer's body. Then he puts his hands on mine, holding them. It was a strange feeling.

"You're suppose to rest your head on his back" hwasa says, "Oh! Yes!" I say laughing nervously.

We practiced for 5 hours and we did pretty well, although I did have some moments with Jimin where I felt my cheeks turning red.

Hoseok and hwasa left already and me and Jimin are alone. I was getting ready to leave also but Jimin called me "Y/n..."

"Yes...?"

"About earlier, you realy shouldn't be insecure about you dancing infront of all this important people, your dancing is amazing, really. Just don't think about it and you'll be fine" he said looking me deeply with a warm smile,

"Thanks Jimin, I....I appriciate it! I'll take your advice" I said smiling also at him.

"Great" he says.

"Great" I say while we are still looking at each other.

There was a silence before I say "I-I'm gonna go, bye jimin".

"Bye Y/n". And I left.

I get home and also get a message from an unknown number.

"Hey, tonight you and me, dinner at 8?"

"Who the hell is that?!" You were thinking confused.