Pt.9

Jimin's POV

"I really need to go now"
"Fine, good night Y/n"
"Good night Jimin"

She's gone and I was left alone at the dance studio. What was I thinking?! How could I do that? Now she probably thinks I was trying to do something to her, or worse, that I'm a cheater. I ruined everything. But I couldn't resist. Her lips, her eyes, her scent, her body, the way she dances, everything about her just attracts me so bad. But she has a boyfriend.

The first time my eyes landed on hers on the first day she came here I knew that there was something there. I felt the electricity between us and then I turned to look at my girlfriend, and somehow I knew that me and Rosé were not meant to be because I don't look at her the same way I was looking at Y/n. Something was missing between us.

A few weeks passed and I couldn't lie to her anymore so I broke up with her, I told her that I love her as a person but I don't feel the same way anymore and that she deserves better. She accepted it, She said that she has noticed I don't act the same way in the past weeks so we ended on good terms and stayed friends.

But then on that night, when I was finally single, I met him. I met Y/n's boyfriend. They were there, right infront of my eyes, kissing each other and I was so angry and hurt, but I didn't have any reason to be. She is not mine. She never was.

We kept practicing together but it didn't help at all, it just made me want her even more thanks to our freaking hot choreography. The way she dances, the way I get to touch her without someone judging me, the way she touches me. My body shivers everytime. She is so attractive and I don't think she realize how much.

But I ruined it! I kissed her and I shouldn't have! What will she think of me now? I don't want to lose her.

"Jungkook, I need to talk to someone, meet me at the café near my house in 15 minutes?" I ask him quickly on the phone, impatient.

"Fine, I'll be right there".

"Thanks Kook" I hung up and leave to the café.

Time skip (20 minutes later)

"So, what is it?" Jungkook asks.

"I've done a mistake and I don't know what to do. I regret it and don't regret it at the same time" I say while brushing my fingers through my hair.

"What happened with Y/n?" He asks.

"Wha- How do you know it's Y/n?" I asked in shock that he got it so fast.

"Oh come on, the moment you've broke up with Rosé I knew it was because of Y/n. You think I don't see the way you look at her? Everyone does" He says as if it was so obvious.

"I guess she doesn't..." I murmured to myself quietly but I think he heard it. "Too bad she has a boyfriend".

"So tell me, what's the mistake?"

"We...kind of k-kissed" I say looking down.

"You what?! But you just said she has a-"

"I know! I know! But we wanted to kiss one time before the actual kiss on stage because we didn't want it to be akward and that's what we did and it felt amazing. But a second after we broke the kiss I couldn't take it and kissed her again and I was freaking out that she kissed me back! Until she stopped me saying this is wrong and that she has a boyfriend, as well as I do..."

"Wait, so she doesn't know you and Rosé broke up?"

"No, but I think it doesn't matter now, she probably thinks I'm a cheater, and that I'm not responsible enogh to stop myself from kissing the first girl I see, a typical fuckboy behaviour..." I say in a sad tone. That's what everyone thinks about me, but it's not true. I just ruined everything.

"Relax man, it was just a kiss" Jungkook tries to calm me down, "This is not your problem, but the boyfriend...we need to think of something" he says seriously.

"Kook, what the hell am I going to do? She attracts every single part of me! When I saw them kissing I was so angry at them as if she was mine..." I say while brushing my hands through my hair, feeling frustrated.

"I have an idea" jungkook say, smiling at me.

The first thought that came to my mind after seeing his expression was "Oh no..."