Pt.17 (ENDING)

Y/n's POV

We reached behind the stage in 30 seconds of runing, we were panting. All the dancers were waiting to get on stage including Jungkook and Lisa.

"Finally! What have you been doing there for so long?" Lisa asks, whispering and screaming at the same time, and Jungkook's expression shows the same, meaning they want to know what was going on between me and Jimin. We look at each other and laugh and then turn to look at them.

"Three, two, one...go go go" Hoseok signals all the dancers to go on stage.

Jimin starts, "We have no time for that now but, we will talk about it later" he then go on stage leaving Lisa and Jungkook on hold. They are giving me a confused look, we all staring at each other for a second before following Jimin.

The show was going on pretty good. I had a chance to see Rosé before her solo dance backstage. I told her that Jimin told me everything and I'm sorry for her parents. I told her I'm sure they're thinking about her now and they're proud of her, they must be cuz she is an amazing dancer on her own.

She just gave me a soft smile, trying to hide the fact that she was really disappointed and told me she's fine. She quickly changed the subject and told me she's happy for us.

I couldn't be more happier, now that I've got Jimin by my side with Lisa and Jungkook, and even Rosé is also super kind and sweet to me, I feel like everything is falling into place.

But there's still one thing I'm nervous about. Me and Jimin are backstage waiting for our cue to go on stage. I am sitting on the floor, trying to relax.

I feel so nervous about preforming in front of all these people, it can change my life. Although I came from America, here in Seoul I am "no one", and I need to work hard not only to get the title I had in America, "Top Student", but to earn it myself infront of all these important people in this industry who came to the show.

"Hey trouble, you okay?" Jimin crouches in front of me and looks at me worriedly.

I chuckle, "Don't call me that!" I hit his arm playfully.

"Ouch, okay! Just for now. But seriously Y/n, everything is okay?" He asks, looking at me in the eyes.

"Yes, it's just that I-I am nervous I won't be good enough for them, or they won't like my dancing style or, I don't know" I say, looking down.

Jimin raises his hand to stroke my cheek, "That's impossible, I fell in love with your dancing style the moment I saw you dancing. That's what attracted me in you, so I am sure they will love it too" he smiles his perfect smile that is doing a good job at calming me down.

"Oh, so you're saying you fell in love with me only becouse of my dancing skills and not becouse of who I am? My personality? Me?" I raise my eyebrows as if I'm offended.

"Well, basiclly yes. And also because of you beeing the cutest, sweetest, hottest, and the most dangerously beautiful girl I have ever met in my life" he leans in and kisses me passionatly, a deep long kiss.

"Okay, I'll take that" I laugh.

"Well well well, no need to talk about it later, congrats to the new couple!" Lisa shouts and clap her hands in excitement. I smile and hug her.

"Finally both of you got some sense" Jungkook muttered to himself but Jimin heard it and hitted his arm.

"Hey! Don't hit me, I was trying to help you all this time!" Jungkook complains.

"What help exactly? Oh right, making me flirt with her so she will think I'm some kind of an asshole. Great idea Einstein" Jimin answered him.

"You do need to thank me. It did work, Am I right?" Jungkook winked at both of us and then I realized.

"Wait, so it was your idea for him to try to seduce me at the Dance Studio?" I ask Jungkook while eyeing Jimin who is standing right next to me.

"Yes it was" he says, smiling like he is a genius or something.

"Don't worry I would've done it anyways. I just couldn't keep myself away from you" Jimin wrap his hand around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Well, it did work for you" I tell jimin, "Thanks Kook".

"I am so happy for you guys and I'm sorry to bother but, Y/n I think there's someone who wants to see you" lisa says, just then I see Taehyung behind her.

My heart started to beat fast, I didn't know if it's a good idea for Jimin and Tae to meet now.

"Tae what-" I look at him shocked and then turn to Jimin "Jimin I-"

"It's okay, I know you guys are not together anymore. Actually, it's thanks to him, he told me to come and confess to you" Jimin signs with his head towards Tae who is just standing there smiling at the situation.

"Y/n, I just came to support you, and wish you good luck, I hope you're fine with it" Tae explained and I just run to him and hugged him.

"Of course it is. Thank you, it means a lot to me that you're here" I say, smiling at him.

"Jimin, Y/n, on stage. Now." Hoseok shouts.

Jimin takes my hand and pull me to the stage, I try to calm myself while I hear my best friends cheering us from the back.

Me and Jimin are on stage now. The stage is dark, the lights focus on us and a second before the music starts playing jimin whispering but loud enough for me to hear,

"You've got this. Now let's show them how it's done." I laugh silently on his supportive words and then the music starts playing.

We are dancing and it feels like a dream, honestly. I am so happy. We are done and everybody is cheering us, I hear the applause but all I can be focused on is Jimin. We are at the ending position. I wrap my legs around his waist while he lifts me up and my forehead is touching his. We both are panting, we need to kiss now as the script says.

"We did it!" I whisper happily to his lips.

"You did it, trouble" He whispers back and I roll my eyes to the sound of this nickname.

Before I could complain he places his hand on my cheek and pulls me in for a combination of a rough and soft kiss at the same time that makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you Jimin"

"I love you more" he hugs me and spins me around while everybody is cheering and the curtains close.

I am the happiest I have ever been. I have my 2 best friends, Lisa and Taehyung. I have a new best friend, Jungkook. And I have this perfect black haired guy as my boyfriend, and love of my life.

Park Jimin is mine, and I am his. That's all that matters.

- END -

******

For those of you who made it till the end,
Thank you guys so much for supporting this book! 🙏🏼

This story was my first one, it was in my mind for so long until I finally decided to write it.

I have a few more ideas for another stories so stay tuned for that.

I promise I will try to get better at writing.

Tell me your opinions on this story, did you like it?

I love you all! 💜💜💜