Part 1: Tumbling down the Rabbit Hole [Where am i] Evangelion Ep 1

NEON GENESIS EVANGELION Episode 1 ANGEL ATTACK

[Deafening Ringing in ears]

(F/N) (L/N): Ahhh

As you open your eyes you shut them instinctively cause of the bright light directed in you eyes.

(F/N) (L/N): Oww

You then attempt to open your eyes, you sigh slightly when your eyes finally adjust.

[The gargling static of a damage radio can be heard as it begins it's emergency]

Radio: Today at [Static], a state of special emergency has been declared all over Kanto and Chubu districts around Tokai district. Please take refuge in the designated shelters. Repeat. Today, [Static]...... 

[The radio seems to be on a loop repeating itself over and over again whilst static occasionally overlaps the broadcast]

You raise your head trying to get a hold of your surroundings.

You look around and it seems like your in a old rundown apartment room with light beaming through the windows directly in front of you.

you start to slowly get up off the floor as you can feel a pounding headache in your head.

(F/N) (L/N): Uhhh... where am... i?

As you get a better look now that your standing up you can see that there's a old rugged bed, wall paper is flaking off the walls and most of the floor covers are absent showing the wooden beans beneath.

You take the minute to look at yourself, to see if your injured, when you reach your head you can feel a sharp pain when you go to a mirror and remove the dust you can see that in near the top of your head that your head is bleeding nothing serious from looking at it but should try and find someone to look at it

You also see the clothes your wearing ablate they're a bit dusty.

(This is your current outfit except for the backpack)

When your finished with your self-inspection you know your not hurt in any way but your phone and wallet are absent, unable to call your family you start to panic

As (F/N) looks around confused and getting increasingly scared you go towards the window in a rush to try and see whats outside, the window proves to be difficult to pry open but you eventually open it.

As you look out of the window you can see that the city is completely abandoned with none in immediate sight and the streets deserted, when you look outside in more detail you can see words that seem to be in Japanese.