3- Dinner

Cole's pov:

Thump! "Fuck!" I shout and sit up from the ground. I rub my head and stand up. I grab my phone and check the time. "6:25! Fuck!" I shout. I quickly get changed and run out of my hotel. Once I got into the restaurant I saw almost everyone there. "Sorry I'm late" I murmur and sit down next to Roberto and Ashley. "No problem, Cole" Roberto smiles. "Uh, where's Lili?" I ask. "She's coming soon" Cami says to me. I nod and look at the menu. "Sorry" Lili says as she runs into the restaurant. "Don't be" Roberto says. Lili sits opposite me. She had a beautiful black dress on with her blonde Betty hair just falling past her shoulders. Lili is truly beautiful. (A.N: Photo above) The waiter then comes over to us and takes our order. "Why were you late?" I ask Lili; with a smug smile on my face. "Uh, I fell asleep" She giggles. "I was late too, cause I feel asleep" I chuckle. "I love sleeping" She says. "Me too" I chuckle. Our food comes out and I see Madchen, get out her phone and start taking pictures of all of us. Madchen shows us the pictures, I look at Lili and start laughing so hard. "What!?" Lili asks. "I know I'm hot but staring is rude" I smirk at her. Madchen shows her the photo and immediately her faces goes bright red. "I- uh-" She stumbles. "I'm kidding" I smirk. "Oh" She sighs in relief. I smile at her and start eating my food. "Madch, can you send me that photo, please?" Lili asks. "Yeah sure" Madchen says, grabbing her phone. "Why do you want the photo?" I ask. "No reason" She chuckles. "Thanks, Madch" Lili smiles. "What are you doing?" Cami asks as she can see Lili grinning at her phone. "Check instagram" She smirks. Cami and I grab out our phones and refresh out feed:

Lilireinhart 

Liked by colesprouse camimendes madelame and 50,090 others 

lilireinhart Cast dinner tonight. Celebrating an amazing first table read of #Riverdale ❤️ pic by @madchenamick

View all 100 comments 

User1 #Hearteyes

User2 I love you guys!!!

User3 Best cast everrrrrr

Posted 1 minuet ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you posted that" I chuckle. "People are so going to think Lili has a crush on Cole" Mads says. "Oh my god, Lili!" Cami shouts. "What?" Lili asks. "Mads" Cami says. "Oh yeah, uh bathroom break" Mads says. Cami and Mads get up and start walking to the bathroom. "Lili!" Cami and Mads shout in unison. "Coming" Lili groans and walks towards them. "Besties already" Madchen smiles. "It's good for her" I smile and continue eating. 

Lili's pov:

"What's wrong?" I ask as we enter the bathroom. "Spill!" Cami shouts. "Huh?" I ask. "Cole?" Mads says. "What, no!" I shout. "Liar!" Cami shouts. "Cole and I are just friends not even that" I say. "Yes, but you have a crush on him!" Mads says as she jumps up and down. "No, no, no ,no" I groan. "Yes, yes, yes, yes" Mads and Cami say. "No!" I shout and walk out of the bathroom. "What was that about?" Cole asks as I sit down. "Uh, nothing" I say and start eating my food again. "So everyone, We will begin shooting in 3 days, I would like you all there at around 7am" Roberto says.  Everyone agrees and starts chatting. "Can we please switch places?" I ask Cole. "Why?" He asks. "So I can talk to the girls" I say. "Come sit on my lap" Cole smirks. "Never mind" I say and grab out my phone. "I'm kidding" Cole says standing up. "I'll switch I want to talk to Ross anyway" Ashley says to Cole. "Thanks Ash" I say and switch places. "Just to get closer to me, Reinhart" Cole grins. "In your dreams, Sprouse" I chuckle. Cami, Mads and I talk for awhile until Cole interrupts. "Talk outside?"  He asks. "Why?" I ask. "Please" He says. "Alright" I smile and stand up. "Where are you going?" Cami asks with a huge smirk on her face. I glare at her and walk outside with Cole. He takes out his cigarettes and lights one. "You smoke?" I ask. "Yeah" He sighs. "I tried to stop but I gave up" He says. "Don't worry, I don't judge" I smile as I sit down on a chair. "So what did you want to talk about?" I ask Cole. "Nothing much, just wanted company, you can go in if you want" He says. "No, it's fine" I smile. "What's your story?" He asks. "It's not very exciting" I sigh. "I'll be the judge of that" He smirks. I tell him a bit about my childhood and then about how I got the role. "That doesn't sound boring to me" He smiles. "What about you?" I ask. "Well, photography is my safe place. It really helped me through my bad times" He sighs. "Bad times?" I ask. "Depression, Anxiety, stress, you know" He says. "You dealt with that?" I ask. "Still do" He sighs. "But only the anxiety and a bit of stress part" He slightly smiles. "Well that's something we have in common" I sigh. "Anxiety?" He asks. I nod my head slightly. "If you ever need someone, I'm here" Cole says. "Thanks, you know I never open up this quickly when I meet new people" I say. "That means I'm special" Cole says proudly with a smirk. "Maybe" I grin and walk back into the restaurant. "How was Mr Sprouse" Cami smirks. "Go away" I grin and grab out my phone. 

"I will see you all in a few days" Roberto smiles as we all go to leave. "Need a ride?" Cole asks. "Nah, my Uber's here, but thanks" I smile. "Well, I will see you later, then" Cole grins. "Bye" I chuckle and get into my Uber. "Lili" Cole says just before I shut the door. "Yeah?" I ask. "Had a great night" He smiles. "Me too" I chuckle. "Bye" He grins and walks to his car. "Hotel on 6th street" I say to the Uber driver as he nods. Once I got back to the hotel it was already 10pm so I decided to go straight to bed; I have a big day tomorrow. 

Word count: 1101

Hope you all enjoyed even though it was a boring part. Do you have any suggestions, if so comment them below. Xx

Short part