10- Comic con (1)

(A few weeks later)

Lili's pov:

Today we are flying out to San Diego for our first ever comic con and I am so nervous. Cami and I have talked and she apologised.. Again. I have been sleeping over at Cole's almost every night. I have told Mads I have been in the spare room at Cole's but she doesn't believe me. I knew Mads and Cami were going to want me to sit with them on the plane but I was going to do my very best to sit with Cole. "You ready to go, Lils?" Cole asks. "Mm" I murmur. "Don't worry, Beautiful, You will be okay" He smiles. "Will you sit with me on the plane?" I ask. "Of course" He smiles and kisses me softly. Once we got to the airport we were bombarded with paparazzi which made my anxiety even worse. Cole quickly grabs the suitcases and then leads me inside to a room that Roberto had booked for the cast. "Thought you said you would be home last night?" Mads asks as I sit down on a small couch. "I fell asleep on the couch" I lie. "Mm" Mads mumbles and starts talking to Cami. Cole sits next to me and puts his arms around my shoulders. At this point I didn't give a single fuck so I climbed into Cole's lap and let my tears out. "Oh, Lils" Cole sighs and runs his hands through my hair. Cole then lifts me up and I realise he was taking me to this room that was connected with the other one. "Baby, breath for me" Cole says as he sits on another couch. "I'm scared" I sob. "Lil, you're going to be okay, I promise" Cole says as he kisses my head. "Hey, Cole" I hear Madchen say as she knocks on the door. "Come in" Cole says. "We have to go" Madchen sighs. "I don't want to" I cry. "Lil, I'm here with you, do you trust me?" Cole asks. I nod and looks into Cole's ocean blue eyes. He then raises his eyebrows at me. "Yes" I say as I giggle. "That's the beautiful smile, I know" Cole smiles. I giggle again and cuddle more into his chest. "We have to go" He sighs. "No" I demand. "I'm sorry, Lil" He says and picks me up 'bridal style'. "Put me down" I snap. He puts me down and I jump straight back into my arms. I wrap my legs around his torso and then I put my arms around his neck. "I'll act asleep" I murmur. He nods and walks out. "Awe" I hear Cami say. "Shh, she's sleeping" Cole lies. Skeet grabs Cole and I's stuff and then we go around the back to the plane. Once we get to the plane I 'Wake up' and Cole puts me down. "Lili, wanna sit with us, Since we are in first class" Cami says to me. "I'm sitting with Cole" I say bluntly and walk onto the plane. Cole and I sit in the first row in the first class area that Roberto fully booked for the whole cast. I put the arm rest up and turn the chairs into a double bed. I cuddle into Cole's chest as he wraps his arms around me. "People are going to ask at Comic con" Cole murmurs. "I know" I whisper. "Love you" He whispers. "love you too" I whisper back and then fall asleep. 

Cami's pov:

I was coming back from the bathroom when I look down at Lili and Cole. "Oh my shit!" I whisper squeal and run back to Mads and Casey. "Wake up!" I shout and shake Casey and Mads furiously. "Cami, stop" Mads murmurs. "Sprousehart" I say and both their heads shoot up. "Come" I whisper. I lead them to Lili and Cole who are in each others arms, fast asleep. "Cami, Mads and Casey, what are you doing?" Madchen asks as she see's us towering over Lili and Cole. "Nothing" Mads says. "Back to your seats" Skeet says (Sitting next to Madchen) We groan and walk back to our seats. Madchen pulls her head over her seat to eye all three of us. "You three need to stop being so immature! Lili has gone through a lot and Cole has been through it with her, that's why they are so close. They are best friends and if you were any friends of theirs you would leave them alone" Madchen snaps and sits back down in her seat. "I still ship it" I whisper to Mads as she chuckles lightly. "We better shut up before we get in trouble" I say and look out the window. I don't mean to butt into Lili's personal life but I just want to know. 

Madchens pov:

"I am so sick and tired of those three" I mumble to Skeet. "I know" He says. "I better go and wake Lili and Cole up" I say softly and then stand up. I go over to Lili and Cole's seat and gently shake Cole. "Cole, we are landing" I say to him. "Thanks Madch" He smiles and gently shakes Lili. I walk back over to my seat and sit down. I see Lili sit up and rub her eyes. Cole says something too her so she clips her seatbelt in and rests her head on his shoulder. They are truly an amazing couple. I then see tears stream down Lili's face as landing is one of the worst parts for her. Cole intwines his hand with hers and side hugs her. I can see him whispering things into her ear and I can instantly see her face lighten up a little. "Is Lili okay?" Skeet mutters to me. "It's her anxiety" I sigh. Skeet nods and walks up to Cole so I follow. "I'll get us a car so you don't have to face the paparazzi" Skeet says. "Thank you" Cole says and looks down at Lili who is sleeping. "She okay?" I ask Cole. "She will be" Cole sighs and slightly smiles. Skeet quickly talks to Roberto who then grabs out his phone.