20- Surprise

(Just under 2 months later)

Lili's pov:

Cole has been gone for 1 month and 10 days and I am honestly done. My anxiety has been really bad and I am not sleeping right. "Morning, Mads" I murmur as I walk into the kitchen. "Hey, Lil" She smiles slightly. "Can we go now?" I ask. Today everyone was onset because we were doing Carrie the musical. Cole wasn't really in it so we were doing all the dancing scenes. I hate dancing and I just get so down when I have to do it. We walk into the make up trailer and me being me I sit in the corner curled up in a ball. "Hey, Lili" Madchen says softly as she sits next to me. "I want Cole" I pout. "I know, but he will be home soon" She smiles with a small chuckle. I sigh as Terry starts doing my hair. "How you doing, Lili?" He asks. "Crap" I reply. And my day was just about to get crappier because Cole rung with some horrible news...

Cole's pov:

Today I got a huge surprise when I came into work. We have just been told that we are way ahead of time so we get to leave after today. I just rung Lili and told her that I wouldn't be able to come home for another month because we were behind in filming. I felt so bad as I listened to Lili crying her eyes out but I knew it would be worth it in the end. I rung Cami and told her my plan about surprising Lili and she thought it was the 'Cutest thing ever' I quote. I was going to fly down tomorrow and surprise Lili while she filming. I knew that they were filming Carrie the musical at the moment so it wouldn't be hard to find her on set. Cami talked to Roberto about filming with Lili during the 'Do me a favour' scene and he said it would work. So the plan is that Roberto will say that we need to do a short scene between Kj, Lili and I. I then would come through the back door and surprise her. I was so excited to see Lili tomorrow. Gosh I couldn't wait. 

I decide to call Lil just to make sure she is okay. "Hey, Baby" I say as she picks up. I hear nothing and I then I hear her sobs. "Lili, Just breath, Baby, just breath" I say frantically. "Breath with me, baby, Ready, In and out, In and out" I kept saying. I hear her deep breathes in and out and then she finally calms down. "I miss you so much, Cole, I don't think I can wait another 4 weeks" She says still crying a little. I really wanted to tell her I was coming to see her today but I don't. Lili and I decide to face time so I could attempt to put her to sleep. As I quietly pack my stuff I keep looking at my phone to see if Lili was okay. 'God I hate when she gets like this'. At 6am I hang up the phone and walk out my hotel room. 'Gosh I'm so ready to see my baby'.

Lili's pov:

After Cole and I talked all night I was so tired the next morning. I dragged myself out of bed really not wanting to film the musical. I get my hair and make up done and then head to set. Most of the day I was filming with Kj which was good because he is always so funny to work with. At around 5pm everyone started taking out their phones and then facing them towards me. "Why am I being filmed?" I ask as I stand up on stage getting ready to film the 'Do me a favour' scene. "Just because we want to film it" Erin says. "Wait, Why aren't you in the make up trailer?" I ask. She grins at me and then looks down at her phone. After we filmed that scene Roberto ran up to me. "So we are going to film the scene where you, Kj and Cole are at the drink and food station" He says. "Uh, Roberto, Cole's not there" I say with my back to the door. "Mm, Are you sure about that?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and there standing is my Prince Charming. "Cole!" I scream as I run and jump into his arms. He lifts me up so I wrap my legs around his torso and hug him with all my might. "Hey, Baby" Cole says chuckling. "I missed you so much" I kept saying as tears of happiness fell from my eyes. "I missed you more" He says softly. "Not possible" I say giggling and looking into his eyes. His lips find mine and we make out well everyone is cheering and awing. "I missed your lips" He says as we breath hardly. "Me too, baby" I say as he puts me down. I hug him normally as he attempts to rub the tears off my face. I lean back a little and smile. He lets go from the hug and goes to walk to Roberto but I don't let him. "Stay with me" I whine. "Fine then" He says as he picks me up bridal style. "Cole!" I shout as everyone laughs their heads off. "Do you want me to put you down" He smirks. "No" I say quietly and start to giggle. "What was that" He says and starts to chuck me up in the air. "Cole, stop you will drop me!" I shriek. "I would never" He says and I giggle. "Stop giggling" He says and chucks me up in the air again.

Cole's pov:

I was so happy when I saw Lili. I don't think I let go of her until we go back to our apartment. It had been ages since I had been there so it felt a tiny bit strange. "You okay, Lil?" I ask her. "Never been better" She says smirking. We look into each others eyes and then she bites her lip. I know exactly what she wants so I tease her a little bit and then say "I'm tired now". "Cole, what!" She says shocked. At this point I had Lili sitting on the bench I start kissing her neck a little more and then I move away. "What! ..Cole, Get back here!" She yells as she follows me to the bathroom. I start to brush my teeth and fully ignore her she tries kissing me on my neck and rubs her hand against my stomach, I get really turned on but I still ignore her. "Cole" she whines. I take off my pants and shirt so I was only in my boxers and go to get into bed. But Lili wraps her arms around me tightly from behind so I turn and hug her normally. She then pushes me onto the bed with a huge smirk on her face. "I got you, Sprouse" She says as she lies on top of me. "Screw it" I say and start kissing her passionately. I sit up and she straddles my lap. I start too undress her and it just escalates from there. 'Gosh I love her with my whole heart'

Word count: 1243

This is short but cute X