9- Cast night

Lili's pov:

Cole and I walked into the school set to see Cami and Mads sitting there. "Hey guys" I say and sit next to them. "Hi" Mads says quietly while Cami ignores me. "What's going on?" I ask. "Where were you last night and don't lie" Cami says. "I was with Cole" I say. "Doing what" Cami snaps. "Why do you need to know?" I ask. "Because Lili, I feel like you are shutting us out! If you and Cole are together just tell us!" Cami shouts. "I can't do this" I say and walk into another room to find Cole, Skeet and Madchen talking. I sit down in his lap not caring about Madchen and Skeet and cry into his arms. "Lil, what's wrong?" Cole asks as he holds me tightly. "Baby?" He whispers in my ear. "Cami" I manage to get out. "What did she do!?" Cole says as he raises his voice. "Just everything" I sob. "Can we tell Madch and Skeet?" Cole whispers. I nod and nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck. "Were dating" I hear Cole say. "We know" Skeet chuckles. "How?" Cole asks. "We can just tell" Madchen says. "Please don't tell anyone" Cole says. "We won't" They both say. I sigh In relief and calm down. "See, I told you!" Cami yells as she comes into the room. "There is no way friends would sit like that" Cami says. "What did you hear?" Cole asks. "Nothing but we can tell. Lili is legit in your lap" Cami says. "Cami, why don't we go and cool down" Mads says. "Make them go" I whisper to Cole. "Can you two please go" Cole sighs. "Whatever" I hear Cami mutter and then I hear the door slam. "It's my life" I sob. "I know" Cole says and kisses my head. "Lili, I need you to calm down, this isn't good for your anxiety" Cole sighs and rubs my back. I start to follow Cole's breathing and eventually calm down. "Is she okay?" I hear Casey ask as the door opens. "She will be" Cole says. "Its just because she needs to film a scene" Casey says. "She will be out in a second" I hear Madchen say. "Alright" Casey says and leaves. "Come on, baby girl" Cole says as he tries to get me to stand up. I stand up and grab his hand. "Come with me?" I ask. "Of course" He smiles. "Bye" I say to Madchen and Skeet and walk out. "I have to film with Cami" I sigh. "I'm here" He smiles. "You ready Lili?"  Roberto asks. I nod and walk over to Cami. "Sorry for going off at you" Cami murmurs. "It's all right" I sigh. "I'm having a cast party tonight it would be great if you and Cole could come?" She asks. "I'll have to ask Cole but I'm sure we will be there" I smile. She nods and then we begin our scene.  

"Are you up for a cast get together tonight?" I ask Cole as we enter his trailer. "Sounds good" He smiles. "Are you okay with Cami?" Cole asks. "I guess" I mumble. "Lil, she's your best friend she just wants to know whats going on" He sighs. "Yeah, but it's annoying" I say. "I know" He says and pulls me into his arms. I take in his sweet scent of cigarettes and cologne. "When do you have to film again?" I mumble into his chest. "Few hours" He mumbles back. "Can we cuddle?" I murmur. "Come on" He says and pulls me into his room. We both lie down on his bed. As per usual I put my head on his biceps and wrap my arm around his torso while he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me protectively. My eyes slowly close and the last thing I remember is Cole mumbling 'I love you' and then kissing my head, then I was out cold. 

Cole's pov:

We finally finished filming at around 5pm. Lili and I were making our way to Cami's apartment. "You sure?" I ask as we get to the door. Lili nods her head and knocks. "Hi" Cami says as she opens the door. "Hi" Lili mumbles. Cami opens the door wider so we can come in. I rub Lili's back and make my way over to Kj and Skeet. I then feel someone grab my arm. "You okay?" I ask Lili. "Can I stay with you, I don't feel like facing the girls" She sighs. "Come on" I smile and lead her over with me. Kj, Skeet, Lili and I were all just chatting until Cami calls us all into the living room. "So everyone to spice up the night let's play a little game of truth or dare" Cami says. Oh no. "I'll start" Cami says. "Lili, truth or dare?" Cami says. "Truth" Lili murmurs. "Are you and Cole dating?" She asks. I feel Lili flinch. "Cam, that's enough" Skeet says. "I'm just asking" Cami says innocently. "No" Lili says. I see Cami look annoyed and slumps further down in her seat. "Madchen, truth or dare?" Lili asks. "Truth" Madch chuckles. "What's been your favourite scene so far?" Lili asks. "All the scenes with you" Madchen smiles. Lili chuckles. There were a few more rounds and then Cami asks Lili again. "Dare" Lili says. "If you and Cole are really not dating then kiss Kj" Cami says. "Not happening" Lili says. "Come on, it's one kiss" Cami says. "Cami, that's enough" I say. "Why won't you just tell me" Cami groans. "It's my life" Lili argues back.  "And I'm your best friend!" Cami shouts. "It doesn't give you a right to know everything about my life" Lili snaps. "Why don't we have a dance party instead" Kj says and grabs the speaker. "I just want to know" Cami mumbles. "Listen to her, We are not dating!" I shout at Cami. "Cole, calm down" Mads says. "For fuck sakes" I mutter under my breath. Kj turns off the lights and starts blasting the music. Everyone start singing and dancing while Lili and I sit on the couch in silence. "I love her but I'm done" Lili shouts over the music. I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer towards me, at this point I didn't care what people would think. "Can we maybe head back" Lili says into my ear. "Sure" I say standing up. I grab Lili's hand and pull her through everyone who were dancing. I tell Skeet we are leaving and then head back to my apartment. 

Once we arrived back at my apartment we went straight to bed. Lili put on some of my sweatpants and a t-shirt while I just pulled off my shirt and put on some sweatpants. She climbed into bed and instantly attaches herself to me. "You okay?" I ask. "Mm" She murmurs. "Lili, I'm serious" I say. "I just don't like people asking about us" She sighs. "I know but we can't do anything about it" I say. "I guess" She mumbles. "I love you" I say and kiss her forehead. "Love you too" She murmurs and then she falls asleep. "Night, Beautiful" I murmur and then fall asleep. 

Word count: 1240   

Sorry about how boring this was. I know Cami is not like this in real life. She will get better Xx