Part 24- Argument

(1.5 months later)

Lili's pov:

We had now finished season 2 and had just got the first script for season 3. Cole and I were on the couch watching Netflix when he gets a text. 

Roberto- Table read is next Monday so please start learning your lines. Rob 

Cole- Will do, Rob 

"Lil, We need to start learning lines" Cole says softly. "Alright" I nod as I grab my laptop from the side table. "Just use mine?" I ask. He nods and opens it up. 

Once we had had enough of going through the script Cole and I went out to eat. There was paparazzi everywhere along with fans racing around after us. We went into chipotle and sat at a booth near the wall. "Are you alright?" I ask as I watch him pick at his food. "Yeah" He says unconvicedenly. "Cole, tell me" I say quietly. "It's nothing, I am just a little nervous for season 3" He shrugs. "Cole, you don't need to be nervous" I say as I grab his hand from across the table. "Lili, you just don't get it" He snaps as he moves his hand away. "Cole, if you tell me then I can get it and help you" I say. "Lili, just eat your food" He says sharply. "Cole, please" I whisper. "Lili, just stop" He snaps again. "Fine then" I snap back. We eat in silence for a good 15 minuets and then he stands up. "So we are leaving now" I ask with a risen eyebrow. He looks at me and turns to the door. I stand up and walk behind him. As we drive home we have 'Our' Playlist on. The song switches and 'They don't know about us' comes on, Cole and I always joke about how this song was made for us so we always sing along to it. I really wanted to sing, but I was mad at Cole so I turn and look out the window. I then can feel Cole looking at me, So I put my pissed off expression on. "Lili, I'm sorry, it's just I wasn't in the mood" He says quietly. I stay completely silent. "Lili" He says sharply. I don't answer so he looks away and focuses on driving. 

Once we got back to the apartment, I chucked my bag on the floor and went to the bedroom. "Lili, I'm sorry" Cole says again as he walks into the bedroom. I ignore him and get dressed into my pj's. Normally I wear one of his shirts, but I'm not giving in that easily. Since it was now 8pm and I was super tired I decided to just go get some sleep. Once I had brushed my teeth and completed my skin routine I decided to get into bed, but to be real dramatic I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and went to the couch. "Lili, you're you're joking, Right?" Cole says as I snuggle into the couch. "If anyone is going to be sleeping on the couch it's going to be me" He says as he just stares at me. "Lili" He snaps. "Ugh, That's fucking it" He groans and walks over to me. Out of no where he picks me and flings me over his shoulder. "Cole!" I squeal as he carries me into the bedroom. He chucks me on the bed and then just stares at me. I stare back at him with a pouty look on my face. "Goodnight, Baby" He sighs, walking out of the bedroom. I knew I had messed up big time. I walk out and see Cole lying on the couch with his face facing towards the back of the couch. "Cole, I'm scared" I say in a a little kids voice. He doesn't reply just moves around a little. "Cole, I said I'm fucking scared" I whine. He sits up slightly and just smirks at me. "I hate you" I say, stomping off to the bedroom. "I love you too" he says as he comes back to the bedroom. I lie down on the bed and pull the covers over me. He lays down next to me and pulls me closer to him. He wraps his arms around me tightly while I rest my head onto his chest. "I'm sorry" I murmur quietly. "I'm sorry too, Lil" He whispers. I smile a little and then nudge my head further into his chest. "Love you" He mumbles. "Love you too". "Night, baby" He says as he kisses my head. "Night, Babe" I say and then fall asleep straight asleep. 

Word count: 807

Wanted to write a bit of conflict so here you go. A lot of the future parts are going to be shorter since I have a lot of books to write and complete.  Hope you enjoyed Xx