16- Season 2

(They have already had the table read)

Lili's pov:

"And we're back!" Casey yells as he enters the make up trailer. "Hey, Case" I chuckle as I hug him tightly. "Guys, Vanessa and Charles are here!" Mads yells. We all scurry out of the make up trailer  and head towards the main area on set. "You better make it clear that I'm your girlfriend" I whisper to Cole. "Awww someone is jealous" He says. "No I'm not" I lie. He then picks me up bridal style as he laughs. "Cole, stop" I laugh. "Sprousehart, calm down" Cami says as we reach them. "So Sprousehart is a thing" Vanessa chuckles. "Yep" I smile. Cole places me down and kisses my head. "Go make a friend" He whispers. I giggle and walk up to Vanessa who is talking to Mads and Cami. "Hi" I say as I reach them. "Hi, I'm Vanessa" She smiles. "I'm Lili" I smile back. "Nice to meet you" She says. "I can already tell we are going to be great friends" Vanessa adds. We all laugh (Nicely Ofc) "Oh and Lili, don't worry, your secret is safe with me" Vanessa says. "Thank you" I smile. I then walk over to Cole who is talking to Charles. "Hi" I smile as I reach them. "So the rumours are true" Charles chuckles. "Yeah" I laugh. "Anyway, I'm Charles" He smiles. "Lili" I say. Once we all introduced our selves we all went back to the make up trailer to get ready. "So, what's it like filming Riverdale?" Vanessa asks. "It's a lot of fun" Mads says. "We laugh a lot" Cami adds. "It depends on the scene" Kj says. "Well we get another 6 scripts for season 2 so we will kind of know what's coming" Cole says. "It's always a good time" I add. 

Once we all got our make up and hair done we all headed down to the golf carts. "See you later" Cole says as he get's into a golf cart that was heading towards Pops. "Bye" I smile as I get into a cart that was heading to the Cooper house. We filmed all day and in the end we got the scripts sent to us. I was with Cami at the time so we sat at the back and looked through them on our phones. "Oh shit" Cami says after a while. "What?" I ask. "Maybe we should read them later" She says. "What why!?" I ask. "Nothing, just Cole is probably missing you" She lies. "Cami, don't be stupid, let's just read the scripts" I say. "Lili, please" She says. "What's so wrong with the script?" I ask. "Lili, please don't" She says. "Calm down, Cam" I say. I go onto episode 5 and quickly go through it until I reach one part. "Oh..." I say looking at it in disbelief. "I'm sure he has just mucked up, Lil" Cami says. "I-" I say. "There is no way he would make Cole kiss Vanessa" Cami says. "I have to go" I say standing up. "Lili, wait!" Cami yells as I run towards the golf cart. "I need to go back to the trailers right now" I say to the driver. "Where's Camila?" He asks. "Please just take me back" I plead. He nods and starts the cart. Once I arrived back at the trailers I instantly went to find Roberto. I storm into his office and smash my phone onto the desk. "What is this!?" I ask, trying to keep calm. "What is what, Lili?" He asks. "This whole kiss with Vanessa, that's what" I say. "Lili, Bughead gets back together, it's all good" He says. "But it's not!" I raise my voice.  "Give me 2 seconds" He sighs as he picks up his phone. "Can you get down here please" Roberto says to the person on the call. "Cole's coming" He says as he hangs up. "What, no, I don't need Cole here!" I yell. "Lili, I need you to calm down" He says. I slump down into a seat as I try to remain calm. "Roberto, what's going on?" Cole asks as he enters the office. "Have you read episode 5?" He asks. "No, I have been shooting scenes" He says. "Lil, are you alright?" He asks as he kneels down beside me. I push my phone into his chest without even looking at him. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him reading through the script. "Lil" He sighs as he places my phone on the desk. "What" I snap. "Roberto, it's all good, Um Lil, lets go back to my trailer" He says. I stand up and grab my phone. I glare at Cole as I walk out of the office. "Lili, whats going on?" He sighs as we walk through the trailers. "Nothing" I mumble. He opens the trailer door and leads me inside, to the couch. "What's wrong, Baby?" He asks as we sit down. "Nothing" I murmur. "It's a on screen kiss, it means nothing, beautiful" He says. "I know" I say as I stand up. "Where are you going?" He asks. "To my trailer" I say. "Can I come?" He asks. "Nope, I want to be alone" I say as I walk out of his trailer.