18- Cast sleepover

Lili's pov:

"We're finally doing it!" Cami screams as she runs into the cafeteria place. "Doing what?" I ask. "A cast sleepover!" She screams as she jumps up and down. "A what?" Mads asks. "Cole, tell them" Cami says as she steps to the side. "Hey, Handsome" I chuckle. "Hi, beautiful" He smirks. "Cole, don't get distracted" Cami says as she nudges him. "I'm not, Anyway, we are having a whole cast sleepover here on Friday night since we aren't filming on Saturday" He says. "Wait, I can't concentrate" I cut him off. "What?" Cami asks. I stand up and lightly place my lips onto his. "Alright, I'm done" I smirk as I drop back down into my chair. "For goodness sake, Lili" Cami says as she slaps her hand over her face. Cole and I chuckle. "I'm going to go tell everyone" Mads says as she stands up. "I'm gonna let people know in here" Cole says as he picks me up. "What are you doing" I giggle. He sits down and places me on top of him. He nuzzles his face into my neck and then starts placing light kisses everywhere. "S-stop" I whine. "Love you" He says and I can tell he is smirking. I slap his arm that is around my waist but he doesn't help because he starts kissing my ear and cheek. "Sprousehart, enough" Casey says as he enters with a huge smirk on his face. Cole gives him the finger while I just laugh. "Have you heard about the sleepover on Friday?" He asks. "Yeah, of course we have" Cole smirks. "Oh and Lili, you have a scene" Casey adds and then runs out. "Why did he run so fast?" Cole asks. "Because last time we were cuddling and Casey said I had a scene you started yelling at him and then chased him around the trailer" I giggle. "Well, He deserved it" He mumbles. "See you later" I say as I kiss his cheek and then leave.

(Friday)

(Sleeping arrangements at top!)

"I'm so excited!" I squeal as I bounce into the huge room. "Hey, Lili!" Cami shouts as she runs over and hugs me. "Hey" I chuckle and then hug Mads. "Are you sleeping on the boys side or-" Cami says quietly. "I'll come over with you guys" I smile. "What, Lil-" Cole says as he grabs my arm. "I'll be fine" I say and then lightly peck his lips. "If you need me just-" he says but I cut him off. "I will" I say and then run towards the girls. "So, we're here" Cami says. "Cool" I smile and then place my bag down. "Charles just ordered pizza by the way" Mads says. I nod and grab my blanket out. "You aren't sleeping are you?" Cami asks. "Because we need to have some girl talk" Mads adds. "Spill" I say as I lie down on the mattress. "I like someone but I don't know how to tell them" Cami whispers. "Holy shit!" I whisper shout as I sit up. "I totally ship them" Mads grins. "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" I whisper squeal. "Charles" She whispers. "Holy shit!" I shout. The whole room goes silent as they all look at me. "Didn't realise Cole was fucking you, Lili!" Kj shouts and of course everyone laugh. "Shut up!" I shout and point the finger at him as Cole and Kj start wrestling like 12 year olds. "But really, you like him?" I whisper. "I do" She blushes. "Well, we got to do something about it" I say as I fold my arms. "Like what?" She asks. "Spotlight!" I shout. All heads turn to me. "Let's play spotlight" I say a little quieter. I stand up and take lead. "Cole and I, Cami and Charles, Casey and Vanessa, Mads and Kj, Mark and Marisol, Madchen and Skeet and Ash and Lochlyn" I say. "Who's in first?" Casey asks. "Cami and Charles" I say and grab Cole's hand. "Count to 30!" I shout as I run out, dragging Cole behind me. "Where are we hiding?" He asks. "Has Charles mentioned Cami by any chance?" I ask. "Why?" He asks. "Has he!?" I demand. "He said she was cute but that's it" He says. "Aww!" I squeal. "I hear you!" Cami shouts. "Run!" I whisper shout. We run around the trailers and then into the main building. "It's pitch black" I whisper. "It's fine" Cole says as he squeezes my hand. "I swear if I die-" I say but he cuts me off. "Your safe" He says and pulls me into his chest. "Where are we even going?" I ask as we walk up the stairs. "Away so we don't get caught" He says and I can just tell he is smirking. We walk into the meeting room and he flicks the lights on. "We came up here for nothing" I grin. "Not nothing" He smirks. "Not happening" I say as I cross my arms over my chest. "Please" He whines. "I'm going" I say as I turn to walk out the door. "Its dark" He chuckles. "Come" I say as I pull him into the darkness.