21- cato's studio smells like baked cookies

So now we were going to cato's studio, kusuo came with us with his invisibility so the guards couldn't see him. And kai looked more and more worried than before, I raised an eyebrow in confusion but shrugged it off, kusuo looked at me and smiled, happy that we were together, i smiled back.

-I asked Cato to come see us- kai said, opening the big golden doors of cato's studio, I was about to enter but got stopped by kai's hand in my back.

-ummm listen... whatever cato says... just know that you are you, and we will never change you for anything okay? Every time you feel bad breath-

I raised an eyebrow in confusion and  tried to walk away, but kai couldn't let me.

-what?- I snapped

-please, listen to me, breath-

I rolled my eyes but nodded.

We entered the studio, and got surprised yet again even after millions of years I still got amazed from how beautiful cato's studio is.
Full of books, full of wonder, a weirdly sparkle in every book of millions and millions of shelters, going and going from head to toe. Wood stairs that only take you to more wonders and discoveries. The scent being incredibly intoxicating. A smell of old book and baked cookies. One of my favorite places in the gods place.

-h-hey! I'm glad you could make it kai!- we heard the stuttering  voice of Cato in a corner, the god was actually pretty small, dressed in a gray vest with a polka dots shirt. And a big long black coat covering his tiny figure. His curly brown hair matching his cute freckles and big round glasses.  Such innocent look, of course he looked like a book worm.

-and who do we have he-AHHH!!- kusuo took his invisibility and stared at the god in confusion, Cato frightened hid behind the tall frame of kai and suffered even more.

-did I do something wrong?...- kusuo whispered into my ear and I laughed, giving him a slight peck in his cheek.

-you're supposed to be in a dungeon dummy- he smiled and patted my butt, to what I just playfully hit his chest, both in our own world.

Kai cleared his throat and looked at Cato who was still scared, I sighed.

-hey friend, could you maybe help us?- I asked and saw how Cato relaxed and smiled sheepishly at me, nodding and going to his big desk.

-what do you need to know?- he crossed his arms and smiled happily. I lifted my shoulders and pointed to kai, who gave Cato a knowing look, and once again, cato's eyes dropped.

-n-no, I.... i don't want to do that...- he paused -kai I cant tell her that! I!!- now he was screaming but calmed down eventually -I can't... that's against the rules .... kai- even though he looked broken kai didn't stutter, and groaned in respond.

-fine, (y/n).... sit down please...- Cato said, I raised an eyebrow but did it, kusuo sitting next to me.

-not... not him, people in here say you're gonna be our salvation, could that be true?- his honey eyes looked right through the spectacles and kusuo grunted in response.
-I thought so- he murmured and I giggled.

-c'mon cato, help us here- kai said

-I don't like him...- he whined, pointing to my boyfriend, both of us laughed and stilled watching kai trying to convince him.

-neither do I but here I am... c'mon man, just this one!- the god of fire did his best puppy eyes and totally melted Cato. Finally agreeing.

-okay... here it goes...- Cato looked rapidly for a big book, between shelter and shelter he took a breath and looked at the big black leather cover of a book that had written in gold letters "accident" he blew the dust of the cover and sighed, making his way back to us.