22- Amon.

-WE WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO YOUR WAYS! I, SAKI KUSUO WILL FIGHT AGAINST YOUR DEMOCRACY AMD BRING PEACE TO THE GODS PLACE!-

Screams

War screams

Everyone shouted in fury, fear, excitement.

Why wouldn't they?

At the end

We haven't had a war in years.

                                    3 hours before~

-okay so... I'm actually a grand god- I managed to say.

Cato nodded.

-I am the most powerful being in the universe-

Kai nodded

-and I can practically control every power of gods-

Kusuo lifted his shoulders

-and none of you dipshits even though about telling me the truth?!-

Both gulped.

-in my defense I didn't even knew you were a goddess so there's that- kusuo said unbothered, I kick his ankle and he groaned.

I was mad.

How could no one ever told me I was a grand goddess?! A powerful one apparently, I could feel it somehow, like if I was connected to hades... the power.

-listen.... I don't want to alarm you but now that you know this we have to do something about it- cato's voice resonates through his studio, his red nose making its way to another book.

-Agatha doesn't know that you know, if she thinks she still has advantage then we can win this-

I looked at kusuo skeptical, for the first time in life I didn't know what to do with a situation, what to say, how to act, what to do, I was blank, and the only person who could guide me was getting tortured.

-hey, let's continue with the plan okay? I know you are confused... but right now, we only know you can get more powerful, let's keep it simple okay?- kusuo grabbed me by the sides and kissed me deeply, humming into the kiss, god- how I liked him, in all my years of "life" no one I met had ever related to me as him, we both just wanted freedom. When I found out i was goddess of death I got surprised, death was a mystery for me, an interesting mystery, but for others, it was the worst thing that could happen to you. It was cruel, raw, emotionless. That's what people thought of me... and I got used to it.

Saiki knew about this later, and I couldn't be more happy that it was him, after all this time... it was him.

I smiled to him, happy that I had him, and then it hit me...

-Cato... you were scared that I was gonna do the exact same thing hades did in his time?- Cato nodded.

Hades kill everyone... hades brought pain to the earth... hades killed his loved ones...

Hades killed his wife.

I turned to look at kusuo, and by magic he hugged me, knowing exactly what I was thinking, he couldn't use his telepathy on me, but he sure knew when his girlfriend was feeling like shit.

-don't worry, hey, love, I'm here, you know that right?-  I nodded, clear tears running down my eyes, I couldn't feel more pathetic, I had to be strong for everyone, for the mortals, for him, for me.

-okay, so... the plan keeps going right? We all know what to do?- I cleaned the tears dripping from my cheeks, tears were for losers and i (y/n) I'm goddess of death.

The most powerful being on the universe.

                           Present time~

so that's basically it, me and kusuo had  to pretend like we were never lovers, he was running the side of the "revolution" and I was on Agatha's side, that now that I see it, she was even more of a bitch, she was gonna use me!

-EVERYONE LETS RISE! AND FINALLY END THIS-

Kusuo screamed and screamed, loud cheers in the back of him, screams, 'whoops' and 'Yes!' Everyone was ready. Watching kusuo mad was kinda hot not gonna lie.

We had the four nations in our side, millions and millions of soldiers, Agatha, kai, and me, sui was still on the dungeon, out of this for our own good.

The plan was simple, I pretend to be killing people from the other side when I'm reality I was killing soldiers, I would use my grey smoke, to give more intensity and people couldn't really see who I was killing.
Was it gonna be difficult to fight when I produce smoke? Definitely
Did I care?
Not even a bit.

I looked at kai, who looked scared in a good way, he mouthed a simple "let's get this" and I smirked.

I had no intentions in hurting anyone, I was going for one and one only, not in anger, just in fun.

Like the good old times, in our place.

Saiki kusuo, prepare yourself, after long waiting, our training will finally help us.

-(y/n):.. wait... - cato's voice resonated in my ears, and when I looked back, i got taken back by a sudden power flooding through my veins, I never felt something like this before, and I got scared, for a moment, just a moment... when I enjoyed the feeling.

Amon

The one of the story, the one hades used to kill... it was beautiful.

A black sword, so so black, you could see your own reflection in the black ocean of the sword , the holder being a deep blue, in the inside of the polish black little dots of grey, and in the very top a blue liquid coming out of it, which I assumed was poison.

-here, you should start to use... your weapon- I was skeptical, but didn't stutter, I took it, and suddenly my eyes got black, feeling such a powerful feeling, so full of everything, memories, thoughts and instructions, it just felt so... surreal.

And by sudden miracle, once I got my hands in the so beautiful sword... I already knew what to do.

It almost looked like I had used the sword my entire life, it was amazing how fluent I was using such a heavy weapon.

And that's when I blacked out.

Idk what I'm doing with my life :)