Thank you so much 🙇🏽‍♀️

did you understood the end 👀....

Thank you so much for reading till the end!!!
I never, NEVER expected this book to reach even 100 read, yet we managed to get this to 12k?? What the hell??
I'm so happy for this book to end. Near episode 8 I questioned if I should continued because I felt lacking of creativity and motivation. Still I continued and here we are!

I'm gonna be completely honest. This book ended entirely different from what I had thought it would. I don't tend to plan my books before, I just start writing and that's all, I have to admit that the plot of the story got me into the readers story, more than giving you moments with kusuo. I'm sorry if some of you thought different 🙇🏽‍♀️ I just felt like this book should end with saiki's "death", cause that's what I wanted to show, saiki, as the series shows, is invincible, can solve anything with everything, and that's what i wanted to show, that it doesn't matter who, everyone has a weakness.

Thanks again for reading, for leaving a comment, it doesn't matter if it was a simple Pac-Man, or if it was a big ass paragraph, I appreciate it! A LOT!! To all silent readers, i thank a lot just the fact that you read so it's fine too lol.

I will update a new book pretty soon. It's not anime related but if you enjoy BTS or just out of curiosity I suggest you to take a look at it 👀.

Hope you enjoyed reading it, love you guys so much. This was

𝐈𝐓'𝐒  𝐍𝐎𝐓  𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘  𝐅𝐎𝐑   𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒.

Bʏ, Dᴏɴᴏʟʟᴜʀᴀ_01