30- the letter

Transmit message

Hey, love, how are you? If you are listening to this, it means I am dead... ironic isn't it?

I kept on thinking how was I gonna do this without tearing up, thinking of you without me is something I don't want to imagine, cause you literally filled my hearth with your stupid bets, cocky expressions and extreme beauty, all and that is you baby... you are my goddess after all...

I kept thinking what was I gonna tell you, what was I supposed to talk about, at the end of the day, I'm dead... but of course it wouldn't be nice to talk about how I'm not by your side now...

I tried (y/n), I really did, but I kept thinking and thinking and no plan would work if I stayed in this world, so I decided to do what was best for me and you. For the world.

When we first came to the gods place I got excited for thinking you were a goddess, I read about gods and goddesses in books and mythology, but no one really thought it was real, but then with time, I realized how hard it is to be such an important piece in the world, it was not exciting anymore, but hurtful.

Hurtful to see you so anxious and overthinking anything, you were so afraid...
I saw how everyone looked at you once you became goddess again. You looked so powerful, so full of confidence that anyone would be jealous of you. But I knew better, I knew what was behind that confident mask you put always, it was just a girl, trying to get a hold of the place she lived, her brother, the revolution, of me.

I'm sorry for complicating everything for you, I'm sorry for falling in love for you, I'm so sorry for not being able to contain myself and got lost entirely on that night you kissed me in our place, I promised myself I would let you go, but it was so hard when I finally realized how much I loved and love you.

I sometimes wished we could have been normal teenagers, the typical love story of a nerd and a popular girl that fall in love, but then i thought about it and said to myself. "That would been boring as hell", because your cocky and weird personality is what got me so head over heals for you, your goddess form is part of you. So don't feel bad or like you have to hide what you are, cause in my eyes, you are incredible stunning just the way you are.

Finally, I kept kai, I knew he would take care of you, I know you can control the gods place, the mortal world, I know you would, kai is there to keep you company, he deserves it, kai is a good man.

I hope, we can meet each other in another world, another time, i hope we can see each other and give each other a "see you later kiss" ,I hope we can look at each other directly without storms and tsunamis coming out for us and say a sincere and happy:

"I love you".

I love you (y/n). And I will always will,

Sincerely,                  
                                         Saiki Kusuo.