26- im stronger than you think

-(y/n)... h-how did you get t-that- Agatha managed to say, her eyes shaking slightly at the vision of Amon dancing dangerously right next to her chest, her breathing getting heavier and heavier, Amon feeling thirstier and thirstier.

-doesn't matter, I want to talk to kusuo, now- she shook her head -alone too- I smirked, liking the power, it was risky that she knew now the fact that I had Amon in my power, but I didn't care anymore, not with my brother death and my boyfriend going to the same path.

-I-I can't do that, it's- she paused once I press the tip of Amon slightly on where her hearth should be -it's against... the-the law-

-and do you think I care? Agatha, let me see him alone or else- the pointy sword made its way above her chest, cutting her neck slightly and stopping right below her chin, I tapped her jawline mockingly a few times and smiled, liking the view of someone as disgusting as Agatha trembling.

-o-okay, 5 minutes, p-please let go off that- I nodded, smiling, I took Amon down, not before giving a slight cut into her left cheek, just out of fun.

-thank you ma'am, nice talking- and with that I opened the door and closed it with a slam, getting of my paper of villain once I saw kusuo there, not bothered, looking at me with his piercing eyes.

-hey- he smiled.

-hey?! Hey?!! Kusuo what the fuck are you doing?? The plan wasn't you getting yourself killed!! You do realize you are going to be dead then me, and Agatha is going to ruin everything?! Kusuo why can't you just listen to me once??? Just once!! I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!!- a big thunder sounded outside, knowing it was me, I kneeled right in front of him, sobbing, a mess, he just stared at me, silent, he kneeled with me, taking me in his arms.

-shhh, it's okay, you're okay- he made little circles on my back, kissing my head with every circle, letting me cry onto his shoulder, that's something, he always looked calm, relaxed and like he knew what the situation was gonna be, I always admired that from him, but at the same time I hated it, it made me feel stupid next to him, but maybe that's what I was, an ignorant who possessed power.

-wh-why do the best p-people leave me??- I murmured, he saying repeatedly some "it's okay" and "I'm here" and I couldn't even imagine going through this without him.

-I need you to do something (y/n)- he took my cheeks With his big hands and smiled, kissing my nose and "booping" it, i giggled, liking this new interactions.

-I need you to canalice all your powers okay?- I nodded -I need you to feel them, I need you to feel hades- I furrowed my eyebrows, not liking the sound of that.

-w-why?- i asked.

-because you're gonna end this for good- I didn't understand at first but he didn't wait to explain it.

-hades couldn't handle the power, he was killed by him, by his selfishness, that's the difference, you don't have that, you don't want that. (Y/n) you're gonna do the same thing, you're gonna use the power he used, and you're gonna end this era-

-b-but that will get all of us killed- I said, scared, not for me, but for kusuo.

-no, baby, that's the difference, you don't deserve to die, the power knows that, so you will be fine- -but you??- I cut him off.

-I am gonna be okay, look- he suddenly proceed to take one of his cute antennas off, and let me see it.

-this is what keeps me from getting dangerous- he chuckled, both of us in a comfortable position, I had fallen into the floor and he did too, we unconsciously made our ways into each other's embrace, he extending his legs and i getting between them, my back on his chest.

-if I take this two off, I am as powerful as you- my eyes glittered, happy that I knew the plan was gonna work, just he and I.

-you understand now?- he said, I nodded happy of the new plan.

-how can I know how to do it tho?- I asked confused.

-you'll know, believe me- I nodded.

-but how did you know about the power thing and hades?- I asked confused, he winked at me and took his index finger into his lips making a quick "shh" I laughed and punched his shoulder playfully, to what he responded with a peck on my neck, this was nice, kusuo was nice, we together were nice.

And that's what we were gonna be, just us.

I see you silent readers I see ya 👀
Don't worry, I don't bite, you can say something :) if you want to of course.