Chapter 1

An old man also known as Monkey D Garp or Garp the Hero - by most of the citizens of the world - has been knocking on the door of a rather big hut in the middle of a forest on top of a mountain called Mt. Colubo, for about five minutes now. When he finally lost his patience and burst through the door making the bandits mouths drop to the floor and their eyes almost pop out of their sockets. "Hey Dadan, come here I got something for you." said Garp as Dadan slowly turned around to face him almost too nervous to speack she chocked out someting along the lines of 'What's that geezer doing here?!'. But lucky for her the old man didn't notice.

The curly haired woman was more than suprised to see Garp again, not to mention that he has a kid with him that was about four years old. The young boy was wearing green camo shorts and a black tank top. He has black shoulder long hair that's tied into a ponytail with the shorter parts dangeling into his face. He just stood there with his hands in his pockets looking rather bored and uncaring.

"Garp what are you doing here?" asked Dadan out of suspicion, while eyeing the child up and down. I brought you my grandson to take care of him since i don't have the time to raise him myself. Garp told her as he grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and held him in front of Dadans face. "Ah hell no I'm not taking care of this snot nosed brat of yours!" Dadan shouted at him. You could practically see Garp getting an irk mark from her bold statement. "You should be happy that I'm not taking you to Impeldown for all the crimes you have committed, now take this kid of my hands." The boy jumped out of his grip and walked past the stunned bandits into the house.

Dadan was looking at the kid and didn't notice that while she was distracted Garp stealthily left. Turning to the kid she asked for his name and expected him to atleast answer respectfully but she was greatly mistaken. "The name's Xavier old hag" He said looking rather bored. After evading a few punches from the curly haired woman they ate dinner and Xavier of course got not even a single piece of mea,  because he was too slow and had to sleep with only a little bowl of rice in his stomach.

When morning came little four year old Xavier woke up and before any of the bandits could notice he was heading outside into the forest. He was jumping around, climbing rocks and trees. After some time he got to the end of the forest and what suprised him the most was that it wasn't a green field of grass but a huge trash filled area, great for a little four-year-old like him to explore. And futher in the distence he could see one of the gates of the Goa kingdom. When he tore his eyes from the view in from of him he noticed that the sun had already begun to set and he decided he would make his way down to the Gray Terminal tomorrow.

While jumping back he noticed that there were a few wild boars in his vincinity, so he decided to catch a few, which wasn't a probelm since he was quite strong for his age. After he hauled his catch  back to the bandit hideout he was greeted by loud laughter and shouts of drunken joy from the inside oft he hut. Since he wasnt in the mood to deal with a drunk group of bandits he just grabbed a few sticks and dry grass to light a fire so he can cook his two boars. That might seem like its too much for a four year old boy but dont be decieved he has quite the apetite and can eat a lot ingeneral. After he thoroughly cooked his meat and ate all of it he just discarded the bones next to the house and snuk through a window into a back room and laid down to sleep thinking of nothing else but the peacefull days to come.