Chapter 6

When the next morning came Ace had calmed down a bit and was untied by Dogra who later, when Luffy and Xavier were woken up by their brother, informed the three of them that they got a letter from Sabo.

Xavier walked up to Dogra and took the letter from him and began to read:

"Ace, Luffy, Xavier  You werent hurt in the fire, were you? Im worried about you, but I have faith that you're alright.

I feel kind of bad telling you this, but by the time you read this letter

I'll already be out at sea.

One thing led to another, and it looks like I'll be setting sail ahead of you guys.

As for where I'll go, anywhere outside of this country is fine by me. Once I arrive, I'll get stronger and become a real pirate.

Once all four of us have become pirates, with more freedom than anyone in the world, lets meet again someday.

Somewhere out there in the wide, open sea, I know Ill see you three again!!

This bond of ours is my greatest treasure.

Luffy may still be pretty weak and a bit of a crybaby but hes our little brother.

Look after him for me."

At the end all three of them were crying. Luffy was holding on to Xavier who didn't show an ounce of emotion on his face while there were tears steadily streaming out of his eyes. 'I can't leave them now but the call of the sea is steadily growing stronger ...' was the only thing going through his head. And Ace? He was standing next to them trying to look tough. But you could see that he was trying his hardest to hold back his tears.

In the following days Xavier started to take his two little brothers out training with him. The two of them didn't know why he suddenly insisted that they come along with him but were happy none the less to spend time with their older brother.

Xavier sat on a rock smiling looking down to observe the spar of Ace and Luffy. "TIMEOUT" he shouted down to them. The two younger boys came rushing towards him with unbelievable speed, at least for a 7 and 10 year old. "Luffy you gotta work on your attacks, you don't wanna lose to Ace forever, do you?" Xavier told the young boy as he was already stuffing his mouth full of meat that his big brother prepared for him. Ace just laughed "You think he's ever gonna be strong enough to beat me?". "Ace if you slak off he's gonna beat you sooner than you think." Xavier told him with a stern look while also grabbing something to eat. "HEYYY DON'T EAT EVERYTHING ON YOU OWN!!" Ace shouted and the oldest just laughed it off like he didn't just eat the last bit of meat left, because Luffy ate all the rest already.

The days went by and the three of them were closer than ever if that is even possible. But then the unimaginable happened. Xavier disappeared. One morning he was simply just ... gone. No one knew what could have happened to him not even Dadan or the rest of the mountain bandits.

Somewhere out on the open sea of the East Blue a small ship that looked rather poorly selfmade was fighting against the rough waves of the ocean. "I hope it wasn't a huge mistake to leave those two idiots on their own."