Chapter 5

The four kids were relieved when they finally finished building their threehouse, so they decided to play pirates for a bit even Xavier decided to play with them.

As they were playing they didn't seem to notice how late it had gotten already. "Hey ... it's pretty late so we should probably go to sleep." informed the oldest of the black haired boys. The other three just nodded in agreement.

Two or three days later, it is night, again and three of the four boys are sleeping.

Xavier was awake and sitting on the roof of their little base. He was thinking quietly about what he was going to do with his future. 'Maybe I'll go out to sea and make my own pirate crew, if I'm not too lazy about it then I'm sure I could get a good bunch together and I've already decided to go out to sea anyways.' he thought with a small smile on his face.

It was then that he noticed someone looking at him and when he shifted his gaze downwards he saw Dadan quietly going back to probably their house. 'So she really does care.' He thought. "Donˋt worry I'll keep this a secret for you old hag." mumbled Xavier quietly even though she couldn't hear him.

The next morning when the three younger boys woke up they noticed that Xavier was missing. He's probably just out training, so don't worry." said Ace while looking at the other twos troubled faces. After that they all headed out towards the Gray Terminal to probably cause some trouble there.

Right now Xavier is out in the forest smashing trees with his fists until he stopped looking at his bloody knuckles. He signed in frustration. "I'm already 14 and I want to make my own pirate crew, so the earlier the better right?" He said deep in thought. I should wait a year more maybe even two then I'll seriously think about this again." Opening his bag he took out some bandages and bandaged his hands. Then he took out his Katana and practiced some of his moves.

It's gotten pretty late I better head back." said Xavier quietly standing near the river where he washed himself after his intense training session. While walking back he began to think about his idea and if he should tell his three friends about it sooner than he originally wanted but decided to keep it a secret for now. While thinking he didn't even notice that he already arrived back at the treehouse. He went inside and saw the three boys sleeping and decided to go to sleep as well.

The next two to three weeks, even though he didn't really spend any time with Ace, Luffy and Sabo, the four of them have gotten really close. You could even call them brothers though not related by blood.

One evening when Xavier got home from hunting for food he could hear his three friends arguing.

"Are you keeping something from us?" asked Ace sounding kind of unsure of what to expect. "Hey what's going on with you three?" Said Xavier in confusion. After listening to the story of what happened to the three of them today and getting some answers out of Sabo the three black haired boys were shocked to find out that Sabo is the son of a Nobel of the Goa kingdom but they (at least two of the three) also understood his circumstances and why he ran away from home. All of a sudden Ace held a bottle of alcohol and four sakecups in his hands, he placed them in front of them and filled them up. "With this we will be brothers, not related by blood but by our beliefs and dreams. We will go out to sea together and fulfill our dreams." From this day forward they would be brothers and the thought of this brought a smile to all of their faces as they drank.

The next day the four of them went to the Gray Terminal together for once. While walking around they were stoped by someone claiming to be from the Bluejam pirates and some old guy saying he was Sabo's father. Can't you see he doesn't want to go with you?" exclaimed Xavier with slight annoyance. But the man didn't want to hear anything from the bratty children infront of him and ordered the pirates to take the three black haired boys away. The three of them struggled at first but to no avail at the end Ace, Luffy and Xavier were captured and Sabo was taken away by his father.