Chapter 2

Five years have passed since Xavier was brought to Dadan and the others. He suprisingly got acustomed to hunting and even sharing his meat with the others, rather quickly. In the beginning he certainly disliked the bandits but they really grew on him over the time he spent there and now he couldn't even imagine living without them. His grandpa visitet about once a year and everytime he came over he was shocked by the growth spurts his grandson experiences. Xavier isn't the samll boy he once was, no he's now about 1.45 meters or 4 feet 9 inches tall, which is quite big for his age. His style hasn't changed much, he still wears green camo shorts and a black T-shirt the only additions to his outfit are black shoes and a katana that hung loosely on the left side of his belt. His hair is still the same length, since he cut it only recently, and in the same kind of style.

These last five years the now nine year old boy wasn't just sitting on his butt and doing nothing, no, he trained and trained untill he thought his limbs would fall off and he couldn't move anymore, he learned both hand to hand combat and sword fighting, he was a force to be reckoned with in the Gray terminal and remember he is only nine right now.

He was sleeping soundly in his room, still full from last nights dinner, untill he was stirred awake by a commotion outside of his room. He wanted to go outside, to ask Dadan what was wrong, but when he heard a certain voice that always sent chills down his spine, he quickly got back under the covers and pretended to sleep while still listening to the conversation outside. "Shit what's gramps doing here?! It's not time yet for his yearly visit!!" he questioned himself silently.

When he heard his door open he pretended to sleep and only opened his eyes again when he was certain that the door was closed. "Damn, didn't have to throw me in here." a silent voice said. Xavier then decided to sit up and scared the living crap out of the younger boy since he thought he was alone in this room.

"Hey ... the name's Xavier ... what's yours?" He asked bored as he sat up into a cross legged position with his hands behind him to hold him up. "My name's Ace, so, what are you doing here?" The boy now identified as Ace said as he also positioned himself in a more comfortable position. "Ah ... nothin much just chillin I guess." Xavier told him. "No, I mean why are you here or are you too retarded to understand me?!" Ace said slightly pissed about the others attitude.

"Shouldn't you respect your elders kid? But anyway if you really want to know my gramps brought me here and I've been living here for five years now. So how'd you get in this mess?" The older said intrigued by this new person that he just got introduced to. "Öhm ... what do you think if Gold Roger had a child?" Ace asked quite insecure about the question and ignoring what Xavier actually wanted to know. Xavier just smiled at him and said that it doesn't matter who the father or the mother is it just matters who you are. Ace was quite happy with that and the two of them got quite close over the months. They hunted together but most of all trained together, but Ace was never able to beat Xavier.

Xavier has noticed that Ace has been disappearing from time to time but didn't think much of it. He just figured he wanted to do stuff on his own and he was sure Ace could protect himself.

This has been going like this for five years, Ace disappearing and Xavier Training and hunting on his own, the little Xavier is now 14 and a solid 1.87 meters or 6.1 feet in height. His clothing style changed a bit during those years, he now wears long black jeans and a grey tank top where you can clearly see his defined muscles through. And of course black sneakers. He still has his hair the same way like five years ago and also the same length. He still owns a katana but it's a different one this one has a black sheath with a read dragon on it and the blade is black all in all it looked really fancy. It even has a name carved into its blade. Ghostwalker is what is written in cursive letters horizontally along the blade.

In the last 5 years he defined his sword fighting and mastered a few techniques he even fought 100 pirates on his own and still won. Even his martial arts or hand to hand combat is now top notch on Dawn island.

It's morning on Mt. Colubo and the two boys are sleeping next to each other but things will soon change when they are awoken by an all to familiar voice coming from outside the main door.