Chapter 4

For the next week or so Luffy was missing and it was a surprise to everyone when he suddenly came back from the „dead".

The following days Luffy was chasing after Ace and got closer to him everyday.

Xavier got curious about why the youngest of the three was always following Ace into the forest and went after him.

Once the 14 year old was on the border between the Gray Terminal and the forest he could see Luffy running all over the place and screaming Ace's name. He decided to leave Luffy alone for the time being since he figured that he would eventually find ace even without his help.

After looking around for a bit he found Ace with a blond haired kid on a tree counting money. He decided to stay hidden since he heard Luffy coming in their direction and he wanted to know how this situation will unfold.

When the two boys noticed Luffy, their first choice was to kill the 7 year old, but they were interrupted by some of the Bluejam pirates. Once they heard the voice of Porchemy Ace wisperyelled to hide but Luffy got caught anyways.

Now Xavier decided to step in and cut of Porchemys arm in one precise strike with his sword. Following that Porchemy began screaming uncontrollably and let Luffy go so that he landed on his butt.

The pirate wasn't paying any attention to his surroundings and Xavier used this to his advantage and pierced with his sword right threw Porchemys heart. After that he proceeded to also kill the others companions. They were taken care of without any problems. Even tho the Bluejam pirates where of the stronger kind, he could take care of the underlings without any difficulty.

„So Ace, care to explain how you got yourself in this situation?" Xavier said while showing the younger kids one of his menacing close eyed smiles.

„Ähm ... that's a real funny story heh ..." He said trying not to sound too nervous.

The teenager just lifted an eyebrow while looking at him.

„And who is that blond kid supposed to be? Is it here where you've been running of to since five years ago?" He asked now a bit interested in the topic.

„Hello I'm Sabo." He said while smiling.

„Huh aren't you the guy I met in that cliff?" Luffy asked with a confused look on his face.

Xavier face palmed.

„You can't even remember who you're living with?! ... Whatever, now Ace get to explaining our current situation!" He said completely ignoring the blond kid next to them.

Half an hour of explaining later Xavier came to the conclusion that their plan seamed like fun and wanted to join them. They then proceeded to head home to the bandit hideout, of course with Sabo.

While they were sleeping in some weird positions that looked really uncomfortable, Dadan went into their room and out of nowhere began counting.

„One, two, three ... huh. One, two, three ... huh. One, two, three ... huh." Dadan was silent for a bit.

„XAVIER EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON HERE" The old bandit woman shouted.

Xavier woke up and groggily told her that Sabo was now living with them before lying back down and instantly falling asleep again.

Dadan got overwhelmed with this new information and had to sit down for a few minutes and decided that this situation was just a bad dream and that the fourth brat wasn't really there.

When morning came, Dadan wanted to check if it truly was just a dream that some blond brat was sleeping in the room of the three other brats. But when she got to the room she could hear four voices and new that yesterday was real.

The four of them instantly jumped out of the window of their room when they heard their door open. They where laughing together except Xavier he was not a morning person and was annoyed because the three younger kids woke him up saying they wanted to build their own hidden base.

Even though he was not happy to be woken up this early, he still went with them because he wanted a new place to train. In his old place almost all the trees were already broken.

They were running around in the forest searching for a place to build their base and after some time they got to a huge tree in the middle of the forest, in that moment they decided to build a treehouse. For material they got stuff from the Gray Terminal and went off to build their new home.