Chapter 7

Far out in the Calmbelt there was a small raft drifting by itself with no soul nor island in sight for miles. It would seem as though the raft was abandoned, but if you looked close enough youd discover that there was a wood collored blanket shifting around ever so slightly. The raft had no sail which even if it had one would be useless due to the weather in this cruel part of the ocean. It couldnt even catch a current since there were none. It seemed like this poor soul that was stranded out on this desserted ocean had no means to escape its dreaded claws in form of giant seakings.

The low grumble of a stomache could be heard from the small wooden raft. Clearly there was someone still around and they were quite hungry, not having eaten for probably a few weeks since theyve been drifting around.

A splash of water and the raft was catapulted into the air, high enough to be fatal to any human if theyd hit the sea. Luckily for the lost and hungry one though the raft was caught on top of a huge white and black seakings head. It was ginormus. As tall as propably the red line if it could be messured from seafloor to the top of the mountain range high above the clouds.

The brown blanket shifted again and slowly lifted upwards, as a young man with unrulely shoulder long black hair sat up and groggily rubbed his eyes as a tired yawn left his mouth. It would seem as though the young man didnt notice the predicament he found himself in at all, but once hed opened his eyes, you could see a cold calculating stare take in his whole surroundings and situation in a flash. "Well this is quite the trouble I've found myself in." Still looking rather bored he stood up and walked to the edge of the raft. Stepping onto the giant sea creature he released an energy strong enough to put even the strongest of souls under pressure and said in a commanding voice. "North!" Without question nor retaliation the gigantic beast moved northwards in the direction of the New World.

"Its been ten years  I think its time to meet my brothers again. Ace is gonna be livid when I just show up on Whitebeards ship." Reminicing about the time hed left Dawn Island he began to worry about his brothers reactions due to his sudden dissapperance from their home. He honestly felt bad about leaving them in the dark about his plans to leave early, but he couldnt bring himself to tell them after the whole ordeal with Sabo. But at the same time he couldnt stop himself from following the call of the ocean, and he doesnt regret following his instincts either though he still worried about his brothers wellbeing everyday of his journey.

Exiting the calmbelt Xavier thanked the seaking for its services and bid it goodbye. As the giant creature slowly submerged only leaving Xavier and his dainty little raft behind, the sea got quiet again so he continued on his journey to the last known location of the main ship of the Whitebeard crew, this time using a random current to drift along.

Lieing on his back with his arms behind his head and his blanket as a makeshift pillow, he let the sun grace his smooth skin. He was getting closer to his destination, though it was still far far away Xavier could feel traces of Whitebeards uniquely powerful aura in the direction he was drifting.

When the weather changed for the worse Xavier couldnt do much other than wait for the shower of gigantic ice bolders to end and at the same time cut any to pieces thatd get even close to damaging his raft. After all these years his weapon of choice hadnt changed at all. He still uses his Katana and was now even more efficient in its usage.

A loud growl once again came from Xaviers starving stomache. "I should really get myself something to eat, but I really hate fish ... urg". Turning on his side he just ignored the problem thinking hed be fine for another week.

While asleep he seemed to have drifted quiet far and was only awoken when his raft bumped against a wooden structure. He could hear voices from up above. "Did you hear that?" A male voice asked. "LOOK! DOWN THERE!! THERES SOMEONE DRIFTING ON A RAFT!!" was shouted from the direction of the crowsnest. A lot of footsteps made their way over to the right side of the ship. "Whats all this commotion about, yoi?" "Marco, theres someone down there drifting on a raft! We can't get him up properly from here could you help?" Asked one of the crewmates the first division commander. "Sure, yoi."

Swiftly transforming into his Phoenix form he flew down and grabbed the weak looking Xavier from his raft and carried him to the medical room on the ship. Laying him down on a bed Marco examined the man and after carfully assessing if Xavier was alright, he noticed that the man in front of him was just really hungry due to his stomache growling multiple times during the examination. After that Marco made his way outside the room and went in the direction of the kitchen to get some food for the unknown man.

The reason behind them helping an unknown man was simply, that the Whitebeard crew wasn't that cruel to just leave a person in need of help alone on the vast and dangerous ocean.

Once Marco had left Xavier slowly sat up. "So I made it here, huh? I didnt expect to get so weak, but I guess that happens when you dont eat for four weeks straight." "So youre awake, yoi." Marco came back with food in his hand. "Yeah thanks for saving me." With a slight smile, on his normally rather stoic face, he conveyed his thanks. "It's no problem, but I've been wondering, how did you even find yourself in that predicament, yoi?" "Its a long story, but the jist of it is that Im looking for my brothers that I havent seen in years." "Brothers? Yoi." "Yeah, actually one of them is part of the Whitebeard pirates, so hes on this ship right now." Marco lifted on of his eyebrows. "So you do know where you are, by how relaxed you were i assumed you were oblivious to your current location, yoi." He was so caught up in the conversation that he'd almost forgotten to give Xavier the food he'd brought. Throwing a huge chunk of meat on the bed and motioning for Xavier to eat, before continuing the conversation.

After chowing down the meat Xavier was immediately reenergized and ready to meet Ace. "First of all whats your name and you said your brother is on this crew, yoi?" "Name's Xavier and yeah hes here. Ive read it in the paper and have been feeling his aura since I've gotten here." While saying this Xavier moved to stand up and once he was on his feet again standing tall at about 2.30 meters or 7.5 feet. He was wearing a tight fitting, black, sleeveless top, black leather jeans aswell as dark grey combat boots. "So youre pretty strong since you can use haki, but then again we are in the new world, yoi." Xavier shifted his gaze towards the door. "Hmm, If you dont mind I'm gonna look for my brother now." The pineapple headed man just said, go ahead, and moved away from in front of the door. Not feeling any aggregation from Xavier, Marco let him wander free.

As he went outside all people on deck looked at him in confusion, but he just shrugged it off and began his search. Walking around edges and along hallways, he stopped when he heard quiet grumbeling from inside a close by room. Standing infront of the door a small smile made its way on his most of the time serious face once again.

A/N
First of all I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. I mean like really sorry since it's been a year already. I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues so I hope you can understand my inactivity.

I had this chapter written for a while now, but wasn't happy with it until I read it again today, so now you have an update and I have motivation again to write another chapter :)

Have a great day/night. :3