A Different Kind of Sin

TW: Non-consensual activities!  Not in a way where you're supposed to support lack of consent, of course ❤️ (Character A is not aware that character B is actually not comfortable with how physical they're getting)
***
Requested by: @ArkDanvers

Word Count: 1,814
***

It's a sin, Crowley.

Please dear, it's against the word of god.

She wouldn't want it this way.

A sin dear, as in unholy as in a mustn't.

Crowley could respect Aziraphale wanting boundaries, but not when the only reason those boundaries exist were because Heaven was blackmailing his angel into fearing what might happen should he finally do something out of line.
It saddened him more than angered him whenever he could get touchy enough with Aziraphale that the angel would have to stop him and remind him it was a sin that they be physically inclined towards each other.
Wether it was merely slipping a hand under the other's shirt to trying to take it off completely, Aziraphale would instantly shut it down.

It mustn't be allowed in the eyes of God.

Crowley was sick of it. Not of Aziraphale, but of heaven and hell- their differences and their rules that kept him from the man he loved.
Not entirely, however, as Crowley had slowly, but surely, been earning the angel's trust since after the not-pocalypse. What used to be sideways glances now became longing stares, turning to admiration that was clear as day and neither of them cared who was looking their way.
Their hands would inch closer to each other from where they lay by their sides of the park bench, until they brushed and Aziraphale would give a shy smile, intertwining their fingers and looking away as if it wasn't happening, however, smile never fleeting from his face.
Crowley enjoyed this...six thousand years and a single hand hold could send him spinning into absolute adoration of his angel.
However, six thousand years was also enough tension built up in one demon, so thick you could cut it.
He yearned for the other, every bit of him, the angel drove him insane.

Aziraphale was quite aware of this but tried not to bring it up most of the time. It wasn't a conversation he wished to have- no matter how much his gut told him it was one that needed to happen...he couldn't bring himself to it.
There was no telling how Crowley would react.
Perhaps if he couldn't he satisfied with their relationship, he'd leave...
And while part of Aziraphale knew that would never happen, it was the part of him that said it would happen that was the dominant thought at the moment.

It wasn't a chance that Aziraphale was going to take.
Which made it all the more difficult when Crowley became increasingly touchy.
Specifically the date fell on a late October Night.
After a few glasses of wine, the pair were happily in a tangle of limbs on the couch.
Aziraphale lay on the couch with his serpent of a significant other on top of him, lazily cuddling as Aziraphale run a gentle hand through Crowley's hair.
He cocked and eyebrow in confusion when a whine came from Crowley.

"What's wrong, love?" Aziraphale hummed.

Crowley looked up at the angel, with his shades gone his serpentine eyes shone round and questioning, "Angel, we don't have sides anymore."

"I...do suppose you're right..." Aziraphale didn't catch where Crowley was going with this.

Crowley sat up, Aziraphale following so they were both sitting on their knees, facing each other on the couch.

"Well, I was s'pposing...I don't think we can quite count something as a sin if we don' believe in sins anymore." Crowley had a mischievous glint in his eyes.